Author Thread: How to respond to inappropriate messages?
Kai4

View Profile
History
How to respond to inappropriate messages?
Posted : 23 Feb, 2020 03:38 PM

Hello fellow ladies:

A friend helped me create my profile on here; she thought a Christian dating site would be somewhat "safer," but I have been getting some inappropriate messages. In response, I changed my profile picture to only my hands (but in the picture I had before, I was modestly dressed). However, now, my last message was from ear3al who wrote, "A mice pic, seriously? PUT DOWN THE CRACKPIPE YOU F****** B****!" (except instead of asterisks, there were the actual letters).

How do you respond to these types of messages? I block the people, of course, but how do you handle it internally?

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Mar, 2020 08:09 PM

Report the the vulgar idiot. If you have not deleted the message, take a screen shot of it, and attach it with his user name and any other useful information . Send to ([email protected])

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2020 06:59 PM

"A friend helped me create my profile on here; she thought a Christian dating site would be somewhat "safer," but I have been getting some inappropriate messages. In response, I changed my profile picture to only my hands (but in the picture I had before, I was modestly dressed). However, now, my last message was from ear3al who wrote, "A mice pic, seriously? PUT DOWN THE CRACKPIPE YOU F****** B****!" (except instead of asterisks, there were the actual letters)."

WOW.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 08:08 AM

I think sometimes the best response is none at all delete the message, block it you want to and the recognise the problem is theirs alone & move on...

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2020 08:21 AM

The language was meant to shock & offend, they were obviously hoping illicit some kind of reaction don't give it to them...:-)

Page : 1 2