Author Thread: In your opinion what is considered the right guy?
Admin

In your opinion what is considered the right guy?
Posted : 24 Apr, 2020 11:11 PM

My question is simple, but I find this question odd at times. It’s odd to me because I no longer know what the right women is. I know she has to be a Christian and that she has to be nice, but for some reason it feels empty to me. It feels empty to me because I don’t know what sort of person I’m supposed to be looking for. It’s like trying to picture something that hasn’t happened yet. I guess part of the problem for me is I have never had a relationship with anyone before. I may have not met anyone, but I have learned there is no such thing as a perfect person.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Apr, 2020 10:14 PM

Well, that's why we're here on this dating site! :-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2020 04:04 PM

Well said, Retro guy. It's a learning process...

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jun, 2020 03:04 AM

Here's my two cents; the right person for you is the one that God has prepared for you. We have our own standards and people often rely on it in choosing their spouse instead of relying on God's plan. But the key qualities that we can use as indicators are their fait, sincerity, and harmony. Apostle Paul told the church of Corinth to not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. It is important for us to marry someone who shares the sane faith as ours because we cannot become one flesh with our partner if we practice opposite beliefs. One's sincerity reveals his/her heart. If they are zealous in pursuing you (but not in a creepy and harassing way) just like Jacob to Rachel, "maybe" that person is the right one for you. That person will wait for the right time, will pray for you and for God's will, and is ready to accept your flaws or for who you are. Harmony, we may have differences in terms of personality, political views, minor doctrine, taste, etc., those diversities will complement to each other and will become each other's strengths and weaknesses.

Page : 1 2