Author Thread: Seriously, what's the deal?
Unwavering83

View Profile
History
Seriously, what's the deal?
Posted : 27 Nov, 2008 08:25 PM

I need an objective opinion and I don't mind constructive criticism at all really.

What exactly is it that I'm "lacking" from my profile here? I message someone, and they just never bother to respond. The message is read, they look at the profile, a lot of things in common, close distance, etc... It's happened a couple times.

I get the feeling that some girls here are just looking for trivial and shallow things. Granted, a lot have a true heart for God, but others seem like snobs almost.

sparrow1469

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Dec, 2008 11:45 PM

The TIE??!!! whatever - NICE PANTS!!:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Dec, 2008 09:33 PM

I feel for you. I seem to have this same problem. Although I wonder if me it is with distance because of where I live in the states. Many people won't do long distance which is understandable but hard...

This is a question I need to ask guys too....

gapeach

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2009 09:46 PM

I think getting to know a guy is very important..spending time together is not only important but can be wonderful...want to spend some time getting to know the right kind of guy and check out any chemistry that may be there if it is right you can tell and then things can progress naturally

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2009 01:41 PM

Another reason is that many women become exclusive contacts to the first guy that interested them. Even though things between them may be going just friendly and not deep, they still feel as cheating if they respond to you. In other words, they want to see how things go with the first friend they hook up with and they wish you read their minds and stay hanging around.

So if you really like your possibilities with that person, you could remain contacting them a couple times more very later on in a very funny relaxed way, even better if there's a best wishes holiday opportunity.

Let them know that you are still around and include your email address under your name, if certain that their profile doesn't look scammy.

I could be wrong. What do you think girls?

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Mar, 2009 04:12 AM

Just keep trying.Maybe one of these days you will get a reply.

I have tried doing the same. I did get a few response. Maybe I was able to select the decent ones. hahaha

Press on!

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 02:51 PM

It's the tie...yes the tie! It's not that it's too short,its crooked! P.S. Along with everything else! That's just not right...:excited:You are too much for the eyes to behold! No really, your a durn fine lookin' gentleman! Keep up the fun and yes,life is too short,as in red tie short!~*~Blessings,Levigirl~*~

JoyIsMyMiddleName

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Oct, 2009 08:50 PM

I'm just saying that you might want to reference that you're involved in a drama ministry in your church -- hence your tie. If that's not the case, God bless you and get some input on the latest tie fashions from trusted friends. God bless you. . . you're an amazing guy, despite your tie! :-)

flamencosi

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2010 09:19 PM

I try to be kindly:

You are funny, i like that.

CB

cld0210

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Feb, 2010 02:24 AM

I think your a great guy to I wish you just lived in texas :)

Helen1965

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2010 05:00 PM

Walter, you are right on with what you said about women being visual too. I'm ashamed I have looked at someones pic and then not even took time to read their profile. It's very wrong to be so prideful and that was my new years resolution this year...get rid of pride! It is a lot harder than I thought it would be but with the Lords help I will be humbled. I'm just thankful God knows my heart and how I really feel. Thankful also that he saves me from myself daily because I sure need constant care from our Heavenly father.

Page : 1 2 3