Author Thread: More sensitive Respnse?
WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
History
More sensitive Respnse?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2008 06:28 PM

Ladies, If you wanted to make contact with and I did not, How and in what way would you want to be told that I did not want to further any contact. To me the "I don't think we would make a good match" is somewhat cold and insensitive. I don't want to hurt anyones feeling yet at the same time is the need to be able elicit a concern 'not to commuicate' Would love some feedback on this. David

View Profile
History
More sensitive Respnse?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2008 11:45 PM

I was hesitant to take a stab at a response for this, because I honestly don't know. I've encountered the same obsacle but in reverse I think (as in, I've contacted people and had one of two responses: a short quick hello back, or no response at all).

But I think the best way to let someone know you're not interested in further contact is a very casual reply back to their email. Come off sounding like a friend and not a prospective 'date' often tells a girl that you're not interested. But if that's too vague, then the best way is always honesty. In as nice a way of saying it, tell her that you don't see a relationship forming between you two. It might sound cold, but more often than not, she probably won't continue writing you. I don't know if that helps at all, but I'm glad to see someone wants to be considerate enough to let someone know they're not interested rather than ignoring them.

God bless.

WHISPERRED110AC

View Profile
History
More sensitive Respnse?
Posted : 8 Dec, 2008 08:30 PM

Thanks for the input