Author Thread: Stop talking?
Admin

Stop talking?
Posted : 12 Dec, 2008 03:28 PM

Why do some of the ladies here just suddenly stop communicating without giving a reason. It has happened to me on several occasions. If anyone could give me some insight I would be grateful.

View Profile
History
Stop talking?
Posted : 13 Dec, 2008 10:07 PM

First I would like to thank you for serving in the armed forces. It is a privledge to talk to you. Secondly, I feel that in the world of internet there is sometimes a hidden agenda. It not only happens to men but also women. It's a game of hide and seek and unfortunately only a few win. The polite thing to say is not interested instead of leaving someone hanging but not everyone is polite and there are scammers of both sexes. The best advise I can give is pray about it. If it's not of God or good for you then maybe the disappearing act is in your "favor!" If it is right it will florish if not then literally shake the dust off your feet and move on to better ground. You'll know...Trust your heart.

View Profile
History
Stop talking?
Posted : 14 Dec, 2008 02:31 AM

Thank you. I will keep that in mind.

View Profile
History
Stop talking?
Posted : 14 Dec, 2008 07:51 PM

:peace:

Listen....listen...listen.... :dancingp:

1st. Guys started doing this disappear act to women first. Then women starting doing it too.

2nd. Which ever gender is doing it....suddenly stopping contact...it usually is cause the guy is busy emailing another girl. Or the girl is busy emailing another guy.

3rd. Something was said that irked the person and instead of arguing about it, they can just easily disappear. Yes they are behaving like a coward but why should all of us expect anything more? Huh??? :waving:

This is the Internet! :rocknroll: You just have to learn to take it in stride. Once they have shown that.....

they ARE UNWORTHY of your attention anymore!!

DELETE ALL their emails to and from you.

DELETE their photo from your favorite list too. :boxing: delete...delete...delete !!

4th. The person, male or female, really wasn't what they said they were. She may have been a blonde, bombshell barbie doll in photo, but she really was a skinny bald headed guy in Pakistan that was trying to bleed you dry for money.

Once he/she realized how broke you were...BYE!! :nahnah:

The bottom line is....

YOU ARE STILL GOING TO HEAVEN !!! :applause:

Wonder Woman

:yay:

alliesings

View Profile
History
Stop talking?
Posted : 18 Dec, 2008 02:18 PM

For me, the Internet is the same as any other mode of communication: the guy should contact the girl first. If I'm the last to send a message, I will not send another message. Maybe you haven't remembered to message them back. You could start a new string asking them how they are and such...Traditionally the role of the wooer is for you. I had a man on here get upset because he felt he always initiated contact, but some girls still are old fashioned and want to feel pursued.

View Profile
History
Stop talking?
Posted : 18 Dec, 2008 08:58 PM

dont take it too hard...like alot of the responses have said guys do that too.at the very least its rude.i personally would much rather have someone just say they arent interested.and maybe that person isnt who GOD had in mind for you.

jezcie

View Profile
History
Stop talking?
Posted : 23 Dec, 2008 09:35 AM

agree with u..they are also girls old fashioned including me hehe...for me.. keep searching, :prayingm: amen...

View Profile
History
Stop talking?
Posted : 31 Dec, 2008 09:30 PM

This happens a lot with me and guys as well. Guys tend to ghost a lot and just disappear without a word...I guess both sexes just find this easier. It's ok if we just said hi and didn't get far....but if it was a lot more...that's hard to understand.

View Profile
History
Stop talking?
Posted : 23 May, 2009 10:21 PM

Probably talking to someone else. It's like a big room full of people here making first contacts.

But then again, it is a little weird talking to a computer screen,LOL.