Author Thread: Guys with Long Hair
Admin

Guys with Long Hair
Posted : 28 Dec, 2008 09:36 AM

So I was wondering, what do girls think about guys with long hair? Does it look okay on some guys but not others? Is it just a definite no? What's up? Give me a little insight and although this will not stop me from growing my hair; I'm just curious to see what you girls think.

Also, I'm posting here because I want to hear from women, if I want to hear responses from the guys then I will gladly go to the "Ask a guy" section.

jezcie

View Profile
History
Guys with Long Hair
Posted : 29 Dec, 2008 01:06 AM

For me, depends to that person, there are girls like guys long hair and they also dont like it at all. But i prefer guys with short hair, more handsome hehehe. Besides, can save money to buy shampoo for both of us. :laugh:

View Profile
History
Guys with Long Hair
Posted : 29 Dec, 2008 09:44 PM

Or.......the girl could cut her hair and buy shampoo for both of us. AHAHAHA!!! I'm just joking, but I gotcha, I understand. Don't worry though, when my hair is long I will post pictures and everyone including you will be like, ":hearts:" haha jk. Hey, thanks for your response though, it means a lot!

View Profile
History
Guys with Long Hair
Posted : 10 Jan, 2009 11:20 AM

If I tell you will you tell me? lol

Long,short,bald,shaved,( I am not much on crew cut)

I think a man looks good in the way he keeps the syle. We can all have bad hair days I think if you get a style that would keep up with the times. Try checking out some of the magazines in stores if your looking for a new look. you should see heads turn or smiles or any positive expression us woman are cable of doing instead of verbablly expressing it.

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Guys with Long Hair
Posted : 5 Apr, 2009 06:54 PM

I think it's perfectly fine as long as it is taken care of.