Author Thread: Whatsapp requests.
IAMfire

View Profile
History
Whatsapp requests.
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 06:20 PM

Out of curiosity,do any ladies get asked by men If you have whatsapp? As soon as I tell a woman I dont have or use It....poof! they disappear.I was wondering If the ladies encounter this also.

View Profile
History
Whatsapp requests.
Posted : 22 Apr, 2020 10:24 PM

To be honest, I don't know what's the big deal about giving one's number, or taking the conversation out of the site. I just find it convenient and much easier to communicate with the likes of apps where one can talk, text or video call like whatsapp. Some may say that it's for security purposes or privacy issues but who's to say that one app is more secure than the others? With the internet or any connection for that matter, there's always a place where data is stored. Some are good in hacking accounts and some sites dont have that much security in place. So it's really up to the user to be careful what he or she divulges online.

Regarding your question, a lot would ask for whatsapp or other similar apps whether men or women. I don't disappear at the mention of the absence of that but should you be messaging back and forth without being able to see or/and hear each other without any signs of any progress in that area of Communication then it's just a waste of time. It gives the impression that you're not interested in going to the next level. Moreover, a number is a means of finding out where a particular person is located.

But then, this site is doing a good job in determining a person's location. I have to commend this site for that but it's not foolproof. There's still a way around it which I won't be talking about lest some unscrupulous person would get the idea. But those who are up to no good probably knows how to do it. Lol.

So yeah. It could be a deal breaker for others. It shows you're very cautious and may not have an adventurous spirit or is not a risk taker. We only have a hundred years to live. It's so short a time to be living in fear. Loosen up a bit.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Whatsapp requests.
Posted : 23 Apr, 2020 01:53 AM

This happens all too often, I think it's assumed by some that as a woman on a dating site "desperate" is your middle name. When I get these requests, I tell them I don't give out personal information to people I don't know, but am happy to talk to you via the site. That usually puts an end to any further communication...:-)

IAMfire

View Profile
History
Whatsapp requests.
Posted : 23 Apr, 2020 05:07 AM

Thanks for the replies and Im more than happy to get to know someone as well straight through this site and I think thats fair.

That basically sums It up and thanks jayzeeeee,well put.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Whatsapp requests.
Posted : 23 Apr, 2020 09:34 AM

Facebook owns Whatsapp and Google owns Hangouts. yes, they are convenient, but both archive every word and photo. I prefer to talk on here for awhile If a man is not interested enough to type a few sentences on here, why would I want to move to a storage app? just sayin'

IAMfire

View Profile
History
Whatsapp requests.
Posted : 23 Apr, 2020 10:04 AM

Needsafriend,

Thanks for the Info! I didnt know that,not surprised and It all makes sense now.I wonder If they own this site also.

View Profile
History
Whatsapp requests.
Posted : 23 Apr, 2020 12:22 PM

Who's to say CDFF doesn't store info? Though it is called "Christian" it is owned by a non-Christian group that serves everyone...meaning mostly non-Christians.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Whatsapp requests.
Posted : 25 Apr, 2020 09:25 AM

No I don't. I've had good conversation on emails here.

Maybe they are scammers asking you that !

IAMfire

View Profile
History
Whatsapp requests.
Posted : 28 Apr, 2020 05:20 AM

Cupcake,

Ive come to the conclusion that they are scammers and thanks for the replies people.

Welkm1981

View Profile
History
Whatsapp requests.
Posted : 7 May, 2020 10:35 PM

as a christian,do you know how much Jesus Christ pays the price to set you free ? a lot , uncountable ,so if any one ask you for a number ,go ask Jesus and i know hes gonna tell you what to do ,we are spirit ,not living like them ,Jesus Christ is our model ,May God bless you and meet the need of your heart

View Profile
History
Whatsapp requests.
Posted : 13 Jun, 2020 08:13 PM

WhatsApp is just an app. If you don't have it, then download it. It takes 3 minutes to install. I love it, because it allows me to share photos, texts, sounds, videos. If I am connected to WiFi, it uses the internet signal. But if I am not, then it sends it through my phone's data connection. So, either way, it gets through. I can see when the other person got my message and also if they have seen it. It's a pretty cool app. I like it better than Facebook messenger, because you can actually use your desktop computer to open your WhatsApp conversation and from the comfort of your office, you can type messages while the other person is trying to type using their phone. You can tell when they type so slowly. me on the other hand, respond with a blazing fast text written at 70 words per minute. Lol :P

Page : 1 2