Author Thread: What are women looking for in a guy?
Admin

What are women looking for in a guy?
Posted : 18 Jun, 2020 03:18 PM

I'm only asking because I have been having a hard time finding profiles these days that mentions about their faith. Other times women don't even see anything about themselves in their profile.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jun, 2020 03:50 PM

Ooops. I answered your first question in the women's section. Sorry bro, just trying to help.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2020 01:20 PM

Unconditional love and Respect!

I'm answering for Me only!

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Jun, 2020 03:13 PM

Be of similar faith or relationship ends before it starts. be able to carry a conversation on many things. have an innovative mind when it comes to interesting dates. Be kind, dont swear, smoke or drink. Be able to laugh at yourself. Tell her OCCASIONALLY that she is pretty or interesting - not all the time.

TR_3

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2020 12:23 PM

What did you mean by be of similar faith? Is it same church or denomination?

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jul, 2020 11:46 AM

hi- thanks for question... most people dont realize the dfference in Protestant, Catholic and non-denominational faiths. For example Protestants often have a female preacher which is why I left the Methodist church. Catholics revere Mary above Jesus. Church of Christ serves communion EVERY Sunday. Most faiths go by the Bible to confess your sins to God. Catholic confess to a priest. There are all kinds of differences and if two people are getting married, you will find that eventually becomes a bigger argument than money, children or jobs.

Kai4

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jul, 2020 03:49 PM

Everyone is looking for something different. As my grandma used to say, "As the old Indian chief once said, 'If everybody thought the same, everybody'd want my squaw.' " That being said, most women want a guy who is nice and wants to get married. I think the reason most women on here don't mention their faith in their profile (myself included) is because since this is a Christian dating site, it's kinda assumed that we're looking for a Christian guy.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jul, 2020 07:10 AM

Kai4 I agree, I take it as read that those here are Christians, until shown otherwise. I don't feel it's necessary to put everything about yourself on your profile. The majority of people who look do so out of curiosity, so I just stick to the basics. If and when I'm communicating with someone I'm happy to share more of who I am and what I'm looking for...:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2021 07:59 PM

Just had to correct a huge error. Catholics absolutely DO NOT rever Mary above Christ. She is blessed amongst women as stated in Lukes gospel... so she is special as God choose her to give birth to Jesus.