Author Thread: Thoughts on dating sites
Matt08805

View Profile
History
Thoughts on dating sites
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 11:58 AM

What are some thoughts on dating sites that specifically target women who want to know up-front how endowed a man is. I am talking about new-ish sites like "7 or Better" - do you think this is a good idea? Is it helpful? Is it un-christian? . . .

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Thoughts on dating sites
Posted : 16 Jan, 2021 03:09 PM

I've never heard of that site it's sounds ridiculous.

I don't know who would take the time to join such a site...😴

Passionfruit720

View Profile
History
Thoughts on dating sites
Posted : 18 Jan, 2021 12:46 PM

That's so hilarious. Probably a site for kinky people. The developers must just be having a kick on finding people preoccupied with those thiughts or like minded people? It goes against my moral senses though. It's like objectifying a person as nothing more than a walking erec8ion. There's more to a relationship than that. That's a topic that ought to be discussed in private.

GreyGrey

View Profile
History
Thoughts on dating sites
Posted : 21 Jan, 2021 04:40 AM

God bless you passion fruit , may the lord keep moulding you into his likene

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Thoughts on dating sites
Posted : 21 Jan, 2021 06:18 AM

To the op I'm curious to know wether you think this site is a good idea, helpful or unchristian...:-)

View Profile
History
Thoughts on dating sites
Posted : 22 Jan, 2021 01:46 PM

This is a thing?! Wow. My thoughts are that private things that are meant to be shared between a husband and wife should be kept out of the public view.

View Profile
History
Thoughts on dating sites
Posted : 26 Jan, 2021 08:33 PM

Well those sites are usually with beautiful young college students that prefer the "student life" and a free ride from a senior gentleman over adopting a disciplined work ethic to work off tuition fees, student loans, and other typical costs associated with education.

We could judge them or...we can pray for them, pray that they are protected from transmitted diseases, pray that they may learn from any consequences from decisions, pray that someone in their lives to engage and step in against any predators.

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Thoughts on dating sites
Posted : 8 Feb, 2021 04:06 PM

That's a hookup site not a dating site. For Chad & Tyrone and women on the CC.

View Profile
History
Thoughts on dating sites
Posted : 10 Feb, 2021 04:54 PM

For real tho? It's a NOPE. I highly doubt there are true marriage material Christians on sites like that.