Author Thread: For the ladies
tristan07

View Profile
History
For the ladies
Posted : 8 Oct, 2008 03:45 PM

Ok, How do I put this. I am generally an open book. I really have nothing to hide in my life, I live and walk around in the light.

Now, as this applies to... argggg... dating, are women (typically) afraid of men who are upfront, open, and honest about where they are in life? When I talk to someone, I tend to just say how i feel about things. I have no concept of how to play *dating games*

I am a serial monogamist.... only VERY long relationships. I have never had a one night stand, never will. so if I start talking to a woman, I kinda ditch the superficial stuff and go right for the heart of things. It's not that I don't try to be tactful, I usualy just have a goal in mind, and that is to find out if the person I am talking to is looking for someone like me, and are they the kind of person I can see myself with. - both hard questions.

I guess what I am asking is, I am a seriously intense person, should I swallow that and mellow out and just ... be... not myself? Just wondering, not that I am scaring anyone off to my knowledge, it's just that I have been told many moons ago that I come on pretty strong.

any advice?

View Profile
History
For the ladies
Posted : 9 Oct, 2008 03:45 AM

Hey Tristan...You shouldn't change a thing. You sound like you're true blue...There is a lot of phoniness out there and I don't feel that's what you are looking for...Stay true to yourself and God will place her in your path. You only want the genuine article anyway, right?

Robin

sweetangel2585

View Profile
History
For the ladies
Posted : 22 Oct, 2008 06:48 AM

Hey Tristian, Dont change who you are! God has someone special planned for you and in time will put her in your path! don't be afraid of being yourself! God made u who u are and the ones who run away wasnt meant to be! Be yourself she will come in time! God bless!! Good Luck!

View Profile
History
For the ladies
Posted : 15 Nov, 2008 02:57 AM

Just as they said...you shouldn't change who you are. We are all on this website for the same reason, to "maybe" find that special someone. Why not get down to the nitty gritty?