Author Thread: Social Justice VS. Salvation- Part Two
AEllison19

View Profile
History
Social Justice VS. Salvation- Part Two
Posted : 29 Jun, 2008 10:57 AM

When a house or the church is divided it crumbles. The enemy is trying to separate Social Justice from Salvation because he knows if he can, the church will become weak and the work of God will not be accomplished.

People don't care how much you know, they want to know how much you care.

Both Social Justice and Salvation are important. But for us to take the pit falls out, we have to put Social Justice and Salvation back together and make them whole so the work of God can be accomplished. Therefore when you try to save the Lost you are saving the whole person, not only through your works but also by showing them Christ's love and leading them to Him.

James: 2:14-26

What good is it, my brothers, if a man claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such a faith save him? Suppose a brother or sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to him, "Go, I wish you well; keep warm and well fed, "but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead. (The Salvation is dead if not accompanied by Social Justice). But someone will say, You have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do. You believe that there is one God, Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder. You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless? Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar? You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did. And the scripture was fulfilled that says, Abraham believed God, and it was called God's friend. You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone. In the same way, was not even Rahab the harlot considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction? As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead."

-Isaacs faith was made complete by what he did.

-Social Justice is made complete by Salvation and like wise Salvation is made complete by Social Justice.

Galations 5:6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision or uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

1 Thessalonians 1:3

We continually remember before our God and Father your work produced by faith, your labor prompted by love, and your endurance inspired by hope in our Lord Jesus Christ.

- The work produced by faith

-The labor produced by love We as Christians see people how God see's people.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Social Justice VS. Salvation- Part Two
Posted : 17 Sep, 2020 06:39 AM

Bump...:-)