Author Thread: running the race
Admin

running the race
Posted : 20 Jul, 2008 05:03 AM

In this day of physical fitness, olympics, the callenge...We often forget about spiritual fitness. Is there such a thing as spiritual fitness, how do we attain it and what is the reward?

strawberi50

Deborahe

View Profile
History
running the race
Posted : 21 Jul, 2008 07:55 AM

Staying in shape is a good thing. I love to walk, especially where I'm living now; God has blessed me with a beautiful view; but when it comes to doing 50 jumping jacks or study the Word, I always choose the latter:glow:

Spiritual fitness to me is being Ready,Willing and Able to go where God sends, do what He asks; no matter what time of day or night it is.

The way to attain it is: Fast often------ Daily read His Word---

Pray, Pray, PRAY------- The more we fellowship with Jesus , the more spiritually fit we will be. Trust and Obey!

The Reward ? There are many, but the best one will be hearing GOD say,"Well done, good and faithful servant."

"For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come." I Timothy 4:;8

We need to Fast Up; Pray Up; Look Up ! Our Redemption Draweth Nigh!

God Bless You, strawberi !

Love in Christ,

Deborah

ManOfCharacter

View Profile
History
running the race
Posted : 28 Jul, 2008 01:35 AM

Spiritual fitness is constantly praying, fasting, supplications, and living by what Christ taught. The reward is hearing "welcome my good and faithful servant" the best reward any 1 could receieve!!

:rocknroll:

abbi463

View Profile
History
running the race
Posted : 31 May, 2011 08:37 PM

the more you fast, read the word and pray is the closer you get to God, the closer you get to him the more you hear from him, the more you hear from him the more spiritually fit you become!