Author Thread: Beautiful But Eery!China as a new age USA!
hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Beautiful But Eery!China as a new age USA!
Posted : 9 Aug, 2008 12:42 AM

Television networks we're promoting China as a new age type of government, helping 3rd world countries in industry with little restrictions or mandates. Also said they are just as we were at the turn of the century in industry and development. China is building millions of dollars worth of factories in even lower wage countries. China has the highest export to inport difference of any country in the world.

What is their problem? Water, food! Brazil has now become the leading exporter of soy bean bye passing the USA for the first time this year. China is their #1 buyer of almost 90% of all soy bean produce and exported.

Then openning cerimony displayed by China was sometimes spectaculiar and at others times explicably eery. The music was very hipnotic at times reminding me of the days of Russia and Germany,( Hitler)epsecially during the ancient military navy days of cerimonies.

The dragon ( China) is rising out of the sea ( humanity) as spoken by the prophet.

Revelation12:12 Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Name of Chinese armed forces: -

* People's Liberation Army (PLA)

PLA Founded August 1st, 1927.

Total Army Members:," 2.3 million (2003 )".

Budget of National Defense: 350.92 billion yuan RMB (about US$44 billion) - a 7.3 percent increase from last year.

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Aug, 2008 01:09 AM

USA ,,,,, Population,,,, 301,621,157, 2007

China,,,, Population,,,, 1.3 Billion, 2007

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Aug, 2008 08:53 AM

My 16 yearold son was watching opening ceremonies. I told him I was boycotting. Really had no idea why I was experiencing an aversion. I really enjoy sports at the olympic level?

Perhaps, it was a spiritual light verses darkness, I even mentioned the army size and the prophesy to him?

Thanks, you answered my question to the LORD, about this feeling!

:prayingf:

Susan

SJC1985

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Aug, 2008 06:28 PM

The opening ceremonies were very extravagant - a huge waste of money!!! $30K on the fireworks alone!!! It's almost as if they are trying to prove that they are the biggest and best country in the world. Is it by chance that one of the US coaches was killed along with 2 other Americans?!

I admit that I have failed to pray for the safety of our country and others who are involved with these Olympics. I really enjoy watching most of the events; I will definitely be in prayer for the entire Olympic events.

SJC1985 :glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Aug, 2008 07:59 PM

Well, I truely think that if you understand a little bit about the Mongolian race and their heritage you will understand that ancient Mongolia desired to rule the world. In reviewing scripture, I really don't think much has changed, politically,only the rules of the game altered a little bit to fit the timeframe and will play a prevelant part in the end-times...

Robin

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Aug, 2008 02:26 AM

Little Isreal,,, But Big God,,,,,,

The Great Bear to the North,,,,,:prayingm:

The Red Dragon to the East,,,,,:prayingm:

The Leapord to the south,,,,,,,,:prayingm:

The Lion Roman Iimpire west,,,,:prayingm:

For our Lord encompasses about them who fear him and in the smallest of nations shall God Show His Glory... :prayingm:

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 07:35 AM

God always shows His glory in the small things. Little is much when God is in it!

Robin

Revelation22

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 01:01 PM

I don't think hedgedweller meant we should boycott watching the games-------- did you, brother ? Pulling for the USA !:rocknroll:

Hear the word of the Lord, ye children of Israel : for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.

revelation22

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2008 06:41 PM

Rvelation22,

I didn't say or encourage anyone to boycott the games. I told my son, I was and mostly my aversion is to opening and probably closing ceremonies.

I have a strong aversion to all the dragon culture and the Greek gods. I believe it to be more than just false but a promotion...Anyway, when it comes to the atheletics, I enjoy watching many events: Particularly swimming, gymnastics, track and field, and basketball.

In school, I participated in competitive cheerleading requiring gymnastics (way back when), Softball, and swimteam all strokes. I have 8, beautiful, athletic children which participate in baseball (even the girls), softball (only the girls), soccer, volleyball, and basketball. They want to be in competitive swimteam, too, but I need a season off. It takes a lot of scheduling, coaching, encouraging, snacks, laudry, equipment gathering, and of course driving. Which is why I need a season off!

Anyway, they enjoy watching the olympics, rooting for the USA. I am not forbidding them or anything just the opening and closing. They call me in and the tv is right next to the computer. So, believe me, I catch glimpses as Michael Phelps, or somebody else draws my attention. Not really on when they children aren't around.

So, yes, I say: "Go USA!"

Susan

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Aug, 2008 04:53 AM

Nana, Nana,,, nope,, nope,,, no boycott for me,,, USA< USA< USA

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Aug, 2008 08:10 AM

"Nana, Nana,,, nope,, nope,,, no boycott for me,,, USA< USA< USA" Good thing you didn't double the "no" or your would have created a double negative making it all positive!:goofball:

Sticking to my stand against beginning and end, plus a lot of the commercials referring to godess and gods. But I don't stay for them anyway being so efficiently trained by football to walk out of the room before the drunkards and harlots show-up.

So to all, what is your 3 favorite events to watch? New thread right?

Anyway you made me:laugh:! I hope that is okay?

Susan

Page : 1 2 3