Author Thread: Worship: Our ULTIMATE calling
swt937countrygal

View Profile
History
Worship: Our ULTIMATE calling
Posted : 21 Jan, 2012 08:17 AM

I believe God made us and calls us to worship him. The bible has many scripture references to this. In this it is not JUST singing either....I used to think it was.

True worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. - John 4:23

Just read a great book on this topic. The Adventure of Worship by Gerrit Gustafson....a great writter with an abundance of insight that blew me away.

The Power to bless the world around you is a direct result of your ministry to the Lord.

myfathersbusiness777

View Profile
History
Worship: Our ULTIMATE calling
Posted : 17 Mar, 2013 11:18 AM

I agree,100% with you but, it is sad I am a professional musician with tons of other talents, however, where I live there seems to be noroom for me, so I am desperately seeking to relocate to where God can use me for His glory! I am also a collector with 54 instruments. What a waste, this is not God and most of the time or all the time I find that I practice by myself alone and churches have lost the love of God and have no concern for anyone. I wish the L ord would ope n the doors s me with a church that is onfiree for Jesus! Tis I pray, Sir, William Blake!