Author Thread: Heckler interrupts Obama fundraiser
Admin

Heckler interrupts Obama fundraiser
Posted : 27 Sep, 2011 02:37 PM

Sept 26th 2011 House of Blues�Heckler interrupts Obama fundraiser�Heckler claims Obama is an Anti Christ�Read about it here�http://t.co/wBdmYDot...xo

View Profile
History
Heckler interrupts Obama fundraiser
Posted : 5 Jan, 2012 11:34 AM

I am planning to rally up votes for our President Barack H Obama, that he can accomplish his career goals for God and Country. I finally quit Facebook and that childish gossip. I think I added one invention to my advances this past year, a fused two way mirror of two parabolas for collecting energy, it wasn't a new idea, just one I decided to share. I added two equality equations, in my blogging, one for selling homes by lottery, thee other a covenant Banking system for youthful debonair and debutante income. God Bless!

I have written these, not but two, but three equations so many times, it seems mundane to repeat myself, but for your good fortune and God and Country, it bears repeating:

We'll start with your "starter home" or homestead: one buys a one acre wooded lot, for thee average cost country-wise of $1,000.00. then sells the scrub wood on the lot, as firewood and easily attains $2,000.00 dollars, or ten cords of wood. This clears up a lot of the area to put in a 35 foot trailer home, at a used cost or remodeled price of $1,000.00 dollars. Now you have one corner of your lot with a home, that adds up to a free price, minus solar and satellite. On another corner of your lot, you put up a thirty foot military tent, available at www.readymaderesources.com, for about $650.00 dollars, and add a felt-lined summer home to your property, and winter workshop for cutting wood with canister fireplaces in the tent, to manage your log cabin wood in the spring-time for a real home on your property. Created with some of your straight lumber. That completes a third corner of your property, and a sturdy country home. You become astute and affluent at your life of freedom and the following winter in the tent, you create real lumber, for your showpiece, Cape home, you save for guests, when they come to visit and holidays. All you need now is a "cement pond" and your living the high-life with four homes on your property. At peanuts on the dollar, all started with a one acre "income producing" wooded lot. Try to live near a stream or lake, and in rural hunting grounds, and raise animals and vegetables' for farming.

I'm just about typed out, I'll get back real soon, with selling your home with lottery or raffle tickets and how we could all win "lotto" by trade and derivatives. Thank you.

Here is the real estate lottery or raffle deal: I once had my real estate salesperson license. But when my neighbor was selling their home, I came up with this equation: if you sold your home by contest, with the rule 1 Million, $1.00 dollar tickets must be sold, you could sell your average $350,000.00 dollar home and triple your finances. The lucky winning ticket would get a home for a dollar. If they were $1 Million dollar homes, tickets could go for $2.00 dollars a piece still with the rule 1 Million tickets must be sold and the seller would earn $1 Million dollars or double their money. Restrictions would apply, as to when you could turn-over the property, or buy more tickets. The great American Dream personified. Okay? Then let's do it.

Derivatives in the State Lottery system, is a lot like "Occupy" Wall Street. Your going to find out lottery tickets are a big rip-off. It starts like this, before you go to work, you buy a $5.00 dollar lottery ticket and hold onto it all day long. This is what occurs now. Your $5.00 dollars is wired to a paper mill in China, it buys one roll of greeting card quality paper and the presses begin to roll, after printing for one hour, your $5.00 is worth $1.00 wholesale a greeting card and $5.00 dollars retail per card of a roll of 500 cards. Now we'll do the wholesale math, your first batch of greeting cards is sold and buys a 100 rolls of paper, to run the presses all day long or 50,000 greeting cards at $100 wholesale ordered and shipped. Presses can run faster at two or three plants, even here in America, and your initial $5.00 in the morning is worth $1 Million dollars. That makes every ticket on investment derivatives a winner. They just don't make greeting cards, but San Disks, Rechargeable Batteries, Cameras, Laptops, you name it. So next time to see a Million dollars on a $5 Buck ticket, when you get home at night, like numbers tickets, you have to wait for, it should have been a winner, just from thee investment interest it would have gained. What if it's a loser? Someone "trading" and wiring funds, just made a Million dollars off your ticket. Aren't we the suckers.

Here is the $10 Million dollar answer. You start off with a lovely 16 year old couple or debonair and debutante, contractually married by a covenant. You give the couple $10 Million dollars (backed by Fort Knox gold and precious commodities and consumer products). The young couple buy a "Ollie North" home with all the horns and whistles for a cool Million dollars. That leaves $9 Million dollars, that is Bank invested here and abroad for business start-ups and growth at 5% interest. The couple earns $450,000.00 dollars a year, minus expenses of food and travel at about $100,000.00 dollars a year, which is steep. When the lovely couple reach $11 Million dollars in their account, they donate to their community a Million dollar, I'll say as an example: a hockey rink, in their family name if they want. They continue with their expenses, and when you become wealthy, you get a bit eccentric and start a gun collection or silver spoon collection, but their joy gets "old" and when the maturing couple reach $11 Million dollars again, they open a museum for the community of guns or silver spoons, or both. Then God's will is done, and when the investing couple reach $11 Million dollars again, $1 Million goes back into the "kitty" continuously, for the next lovely couple to receive $10 Million dollars, and on and on it goes. So your "born" or married with $10 Million dollars and you die with $10 Million dollars, as if you never spent a dime. A real working equation of equality.