Author Thread: Man offers 5 year old on internet for sex
Admin

Man offers 5 year old on internet for sex
Posted : 29 Jun, 2009 01:37 PM

Ok...so theres always a lot in the news each day...but this one story provoked some things in me that ought not be provoked in anyone:

A North Carolina man offered his ADOPTED five year old adopted son to undercover officer (online) for sex. Adding insult to injury no one knows how long he has been "getting away" with this heinous, disgusting and dispicable behavior but he also apparently had yet another adopted child in the home. The man, an over 40 Caucasian man was reported to have offered up his five year old adopted son (who happens to be African American) not for money but simply for the "thrill" of it all.

Does that just turn your stomach or what? I found myself swirling in all kinds of different directions over this one. Heres what I came up with: Be sure your sins will find you out and Jesus said it would be better that a man tie a millstone around his neck...I just wonder, what must that little boy's outlook on life and trust be? Who can heal the broken hearted but Jesus?

Evil comes in many forms but this...there is so much ugliness in the world and we as christians cannot afford to keep sticking our heads in the sand and beating one drum when another one has dust collecting on it. Get involved and get busy doing something that matters. If you can do nothing, raise your voice and cry aloud on behalf of the children of the world - yes...but for the children right here in the good ole USA who are undergoing this kind of unspeakable evil right now as you read this sentence. Going to work, going to school, paying bills and dying is not enough. We need to all find how we can contribute to our children and do it now!

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Man offers 5 year old on internet for sex
Posted : 30 Jun, 2009 08:17 PM

Yes, that is disgusting. And there is a lot of that going on. I don't know how someone could think that kind of stuff is okay.