Author Thread: CHRISTmas
jamestaylor85

View Profile
History
CHRISTmas
Posted : 15 Dec, 2009 04:33 PM

OK so i'm really big on christmas its absolutely my favorite time of the year. I love giving gifts to ppl, and like anyone else I don't mind receving them either As the big day grows closer and closer i I have been thinking and meditating on the real meaning of christmas.

Isn't it suppose to be all about the Lord Jesus and celebrating the day he gave up his throne in the glory of Heaven and came to live in this sin filled world for the remission of our sins? I ceartinly think so....no I know so.

What am I getting at? Well we...or at least I have the tendency of getting so wrapped up in buying presents for my family and friends i lose sight on who this holyday (holiday) is really about. So this year I am going to make sure I give the birthday boy a present. But what do you get the Saviour of the world? The one who is already perfect and can have anything he wants any time he wants....I mean it was God who spoke the world into existence wasnt it! After much ponding on this thought I realized the only thing I can give him is........myself! So this year I choose to give God even more of me then what I have. Sure I have already giving my heart to him...so what more can I give? Time! For Jesus's birthday this year I will make it a point to give him even more of my time then what I have been....In prayer, Bible study and devotions and more timing serving him in what ever capasity he allows me to.

So this year lets tie a big bow around our selve and give us to the Lord!

Just something to think about...sorry if I bored you with my rant it was just what was on my mind today!

In Christ

Dustin

jamestaylor85

View Profile
History
CHRISTmas
Posted : 15 Dec, 2009 06:25 PM

Sorry if soe of my spelling was wrong I had to write this using my IPOD:rolleyes:

View Profile
History
CHRISTmas
Posted : 12 Jun, 2010 09:50 AM

I really really like this alot!!!