Author Thread: Well, they did it!
gracegrace

View Profile
History
Well, they did it!
Posted : 21 Mar, 2010 09:29 PM

Congress just tonight passed the Health Care Bill, even though most Americans do not want it. The future of this country seems uncertain at this moment. I was just reminded of George Washington's vision about this nation. I post it below. I really believe we are near the 3rd great peril that was shown him. In the end we are shown to be victorious. We should be prepared for what is coming.

THE VISION

Various accounts of George Washington's vision and prophecy all agree in content. There have been only minor variations in some details as the story was repeated over the years by those to whom it was related by General Washington.

The place was Valley Forge, in the cold and bitter winter of 1777. Washington's army suffered several reverses and the situation was desperate. Food was scarce. The Continental Congress was not sending supplies or money. Some of the troops did not even have shoes to wear in the snow. Many soldiers were sick and dying from disease and exposure. Morale was at an all-time low and there was great agitation in the Colonies against continued effort to secure our freedom from England. Nevertheless, General Washington was determined to see the struggle through.

These are the words of a first-hand observer, Anthony Sherman, who was there and describes the situation: "You doubtless heard the story of Washington's going to the thicket to pray in secret for aid and comfort from God, the interposition of whose Divine Providence brought us safely through the darkest days of tribulation."

"One day, I remember it well, when the chilly winds whistled through the leafless trees, though the sky was cloudless and the sun shown brightly, he remained in his quarters nearly all the afternoon alone. When he came out, I noticed that his face was a shade paler than usual. There seemed to be something on his mind of more than ordinary importance. Returning just after dusk, he dispatched an orderly to the quarters who was presently in attendance. After a preliminary conversation of about an hour, Washington, gazing upon his companion with that strange look of dignity which he alone commanded, related the event that occurred that day."

WASHINGTON'S OWN WORDS

"This afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaged in preparing a dispatch, something seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld standing opposite me a singularly beautiful female. So astonished was I, for I had given strict orders not to be disturbed, that it was some moments before I found language to inquire the cause of her presence. A second, a third and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising of her eyes.

"By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would have risen but the riveted gaze of the being before me rendered volition impossible. I assayed once more to address her, but my tongue had become useless, as though it had become paralyzed.

"A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took possession of me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown visitor. Gradually the surrounding atmosphere seemed as if it had become filled with sensations, and luminous. Everything about me seemed to rarefy, the mysterious visitor herself becoming more airy and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I now began to feel as one dying, or rather to experience the sensations which I have sometimes imagined accompany dissolution. I did not think, I did not reason, I did not move; all were alike impossible. I was only conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly at my companion.

"Presently I heard a voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn,' while at the same time my visitor extended her arm eastwardly, I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissipated, and I looked upon a stranger scene. Before me lay spread out in one vast plain all the countries of the world - Europe, Asia, Africa and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific.

"`Son of the Republic,' said the same mysterious voice as before, `look and learn.' At that moment I beheld a dark, shadowy being, like an angel, standing or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left hand he cast some on Europe. Immediately a cloud raised from these countries, and joined in mid-ocean. For a while it remained stationary, and then moved slowly westward, until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashes of lightning gleamed through it at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American people.

COMMENT: This part of the vision is probably describing the war of Independence.

"A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean, and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud was then drawn back to the ocean, in whose heaving billows in sank from view. A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn,' I cast my eyes upon America and beheld villages and towns and cities springing up one after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them.

"Again, I heard the mysterious voice say, `Son of the Republic, the end of the century cometh, look and learn.' At this the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward, and from Africa I saw an ill omened specter approach our land. It flitted slowly over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other. As I continued looking I saw a bright angel, on whose brow rested a crown of light, on which was traced the word `Union,' bearing the American flag which he placed between the divided nation, and said, `Remember ye are brethren.' Instantly, the inhabitants, casting from them their weapons became friends once more, and united around the National Standard.

COMMENT: This part of the vision is most likely describing the Civil War over which involved the slave trade that was brought to America from Africa.

"And again I heard the mysterious voice saying `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene: From each of these countries arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. Throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw these vast armies devastate the whole county and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of sword, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I heard again the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.

"Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word Union, and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were will nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

"Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious!

"Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice: `While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last.' And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word `Union,' he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down, said, `Amen.'

"The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappearing, I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, `Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union'. With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown to me the birth, progress, and destiny of the United States.

This ended General George Washington's vision and prophecy for the United States of America as told in his words.

COMMENTARY

George Washington's vision has been published from time to time and is recorded in the Library of Congress. What I have related regarding this prophecy, as well as the explanations and remarks setting the historical background of this profound event, are not original thoughts or even initially reported facts. It has simply been my duty to set them down in order to increase your understanding and motivation for the struggle ahead.

We are now moving rapidly into the third and greatest peril of Washington's revelation. The signs of its fulfillment are readily evident to all who are not blinded by apathy, over indulgence, or self-delusion.

Nations on every continent, under the political forces of Communism, are hostile to the United States. America has few friends left in the world and even fewer still who will have the strength or will to stand beside her in any future struggles.

Lenin foretold the series of events: "First we will take Russia, next we will capture the nations of eastern Europe, then we will take the masses of Asia. Finally, we will surround the United States and that last bastion of freedom will fall into our hands like over-ripe fruit."

In Washington's vision, he saw America attacked and invaded by vast military forces from Europe, Asia and Africa. He saw that with those forces there "gleamed a dark, red light" - the color and symbol of Communism. He saw our cities aflame (as a result of nuclear attack, burned by mobs fomenting anarchy and revolution); the whole nation devastated, and millions dying in mortal combat.

Then, at the point of fiercest and final battle, the great angel, the guardian of this nation, descended from the heavens with legions of white spirits who joined forces with the Americans and destroyed the invading armies.

There are several important points which should be recognized by every American who reads this pamphlet:

It is time for all Americans to heed the warning that Patriots have been carrying across this land for several decades. The people of this nation are entering a period of great trial and tribulation. There will be an economic collapse, then a disintegration of domestic order, followed by anarchy and foreign invasion. There will be armed conflict with terrible death and destruction.

America is the promised land. The Christian people of North America are God's chosen people. We will prevail because it is our destiny to prevail. But we have permitted corruption, perversion, immorality, greed, personal pleasure, and materialism to become our way of life. We have permitted alien, anti-Christians (Illuminati/Counsel on Foreign Relations) to gain control of our country. We have allowed traitors to hold the highest positions of authority within our nation. We have reached such a point of degradation that we are even killing our own unborn children - bringing about our own genocide. Therefore, because of immorality, loss of faith, and the abandonment of our God - centered heritage, America and her people will receive a chastisement of immeasurable ferocity.

The events which you are reading about are neither fiction, a patriotic story, not a series of simple historical happenings. The authenticity of Washington's revelation is clearly supported by a number of other prophecies over the past several hundred years, all pointing to a great "end times" battle in which the forces of almost the entire world are directed against the United States.

This is a cataclysmic demonstration of the power of God and the fact that His will shall not be frustrated and His plan shall not be denied. We Americans have accepted and enjoyed our many blessings and great bounty without gratitude; and we have failed to understand and fulfill our special role as a nation. Consequently, we will soon feel that wrath which is our just punishment.

However, even at this late hour, responsible Americans can still rise up, remove the traitors and parasites from government, build a strong national defense, return our economy and money system to a firm base, wipe out the immorality and perversion which corrupts our people, set new standards of integrity and honor for the national character, and reverse the present suicidal course of the nation.

If we do these things, we can still avoid much of the world-wide tragedy and suffering ahead, for there are many references in the Scripture that the punishment of the Lord may be withheld - if we believe, repent, work and fight if necessary; while we call upon Him for assistance.

But if we, as a nation, do not urgently and with every means at our disposal, set ourselves to the task; then only those strong, righteous, and courageous individuals who prepare now-mentally, morally and physically-will survive. But we must act now. We are in the twelfth hour. There is no more time to waste. Good Americans must make a decision and a commitment now.

Nevertheless, even if many others "heed not the watchman," be not afraid. Those who do hear and prepare shall survive "the word." Courageous and God-fearing Americans who are prepared to survive, yet willing to fight and die-for our families, our country, our civilization and our Lord - those Americans will prevail and live to build a new Republic which shall endure. Good will triumph over evil, even if He must intervene on behalf of His Remnant to make it so.

George Washington, the greatest man ever to walk this continent, should serve as our example in these troubled times. Washington's selfless devotion to his Country, his total dedication to the Cause of Liberty, his blameless private life and high personal standards of morality and character-all made him universally loved and respected. He should be the hero and the model for every man and boy in America today.

General Washington was a man of principle, wisdom, determination, and great courage. He was a God fearing man who prayed for direction, strength and support from the Almighty, and he accepted the purpose and destiny for which he was created.

Washington also had the courage to take up arms and physically fight for his God and his country. He did not expect other men or the Creator to do it for him, nor did he foolishly think that some how God would pluck him from the scene so that he might avoid the hardships, suffering, and perhaps even death which were imminent. Good men, including dedicated Christians, have never escaped tribulation; but those, like Washington, who are prepared, are given the strength and protection to see it through.

Finally, you the reader should be aware that at this very hour, the ground work is being laid to bring the conservative, Christian and patriotic people of this nation together so that they might be coordinated in a movement which will regain control of our own government and defend this nation against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Even now, the leaders of this movement are being gathered, tried, tested, and tempered for the work ahead, when righteous forces, assembled together, will bring ultimate victory to our people-so that, as the Angel proclaimed, "While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall America last."

AN ADMONITION

Sons and Daughters of the Republic, you are living in the most crucial and momentous period in the history of mankind. It will be a time of great trial. The events foretold are not only foretold in George Washington's vision; but the Holy Bible as well and they are coming. There is no escape. The only question is whether or not you will have the judgment, courage, and sense of destiny to stand with those of us who already stand; for with the help of Almighty God and his son; Jesus Christ our savior, we shall be victorious!

JOHN GRADY, M.D.

American Freedom Crusade

Benton, TN. 37307

Help carry this urgent message to every American. Please make copies of this Message or give booklets of this message to everyone you know by any and every means possible. You may order "booklets" (very well done) from:

American Freedom Crusade

Box USA

Benton, Tenn. 37307

View Profile
History
Well, they did it!
Posted : 29 Mar, 2010 11:54 PM

Believe it or not, the USA have many friends around the world, but has been putting them down again and again in recent years, so some people now think of the USA loving themselves alone and hating us.

I am a bit bewildered (and a slightly bit offended) by you saying the US citizen were the chosen people. I am not a citizen of the USA, but I do believe in God like millions of other Non-US citizen.

There are nowadays hardly communist states anymore. There's Cuba, there's North Korea. China, Vietnam and what not are communist by name, but if you take a look at the inside, they are rather capitalist than anything. Red is the color of communism, but it was also the color of the British uniforms back in Washington's days, and it is even the color of the GoP!

I am also confused (but maybe this is just me being European) why so many Americans, and especially Christian Americans do oppose health care. I see the health and social care system in most European countries (none of them being communist, whatever your media says. Believe me, I live here) as a true blessing of our Lord. Yes, you read right. As I Christian I want to help my fellow countrymen, if they are poor and cannot afford health care, and thus struggle hard in their lives, why should I not support a system that allows them to get medical treatment? Why should not those who have been blessed by God with whealth support the weaker ones in society? What is so evil about healthcare, that especially Christians in the USA are opposed to it?

Finally: Who made Washington a prophet? We are told to beware of false prophets, and I had to think about that part of scripture when reading about Washington's vision. I never heard of it before, though. The prophets I know had messages that had to do with God, not with a country. And if there was a country that was to be invaded in bible prophecies, it was because of the godlessness of its citizen, and I cannot think of a bible verse that would say only one of them had been innocent. But this vision of Washington has no God in it as I see it, there's only the country that is said to prevail, and some kind of angel.

I am also thinking about the bible stating that even if there are new prophets, they will not bring new messages, as all had been said in respect of the gospel. I do not see how the vision of Washington has anything to do with the gospel. It is a nationalist vision that focuses on the USA, seeing all foreigners as enemies, thus making the US citizen fearful of all foreigners, though most foreigners like you, we just don't like being badmouthed by you (yes, the years of the Bush administration were painful if you liked the USA but were a German, maybe even more so if you were French).

Please stop thinking everybody would hate you, everybody that would not agree with you was either commie or fascist and calling everybody that wants to warn you of bad decisions an enemy. We are your friends, but we like to be looked at as equals, not as servants. We love ou countries as you love yours, but that doesn't mean we hate every other country. It appears this is the conclusion many conservative Americans draw: Either you love your country, or you like another country.

I like my home, Germany, I like the country I live in, Switzerland, I like France in a way, Spain, which has a wonderful people, and I like America, maybe also because I am part of the western culture and we have all those series and movies in cinema and TV you have as well. But because I like America, I will always speak my mind when I think, America is heading into a big mistake. Like the war on Iraq. The position of Germany and France was back then, that it needs further planning before going there. If there had been a real plan, more than just: Get in there and find Saddam, it is likely that we would not have opposed the war that much. But history proved us right, the US headed into some major problems down there, which I am not cheering to in any way. I wish all your sons and daughters had made it home safe, I really do.

I think I've written enough on here, I just wanted to point out that there is not only the USA, that there are human beings beyond your national borders (which Clinton and Obama knew, they'd been abroad, Bush Jr. not so much I think) who do like you even though they criticise some points.

So please do not hate us just for having our own convictions.

God bless you

De Benny

View Profile
History
Well, they did it!
Posted : 7 Apr, 2010 11:40 AM

Brothers and sisters in Christ, all must refrain from emitting lies and distortions. Are we as Christians not commanded to be truthful? Are we not commanded NOT to bare false witness? I read the very very long letter which is the very post on this thread and found it to be full of lies and distortions. It is far too long to list all the lies and distortions so I'll point out some examples;

"Congress just tonight passed the Health Care Bill, even though most Americans do not want it."

This is a distortion, according to most polls, the majority of Americans approve of the bill as a good 1st step in health care reform. THe polls range from Gallups 56% approval to a 49% approval. Now, there was a poll that indicated that most Americans disapproved of the bill...that poll was conducted by the fox network.

The "vision" of George Washington is NOT likely to have been given in his own words nor is it even verified. The 1st note of such a "vision" was in 1859 when a writer wrote an article of the "vision" as told to him by an "old soldier". Its not very likely that he would have been with George Washington in Valley Forge where the "vision" is said to have taken place in 1777.

"Lenin foretold.... Finally, we will surround the United States and that last bastion of freedom will fall into our hands like over-ripe fruit."

No,Lenin used the words last bastion of CAPITOLISM not freedom. The next line is NOT fall into our hands but fall.

"America is the promised land."

Oh really??!?!? Not according to all versions of the Bible that I am aware of.

"The Christian people of North America are God's chosen people"

Oh, so Christians of South America, Oceania(Fiji, Australia, New Zealand, Samoa,ect), Africa, Europe and Asia including Isreali Christians are just out of luck due to location, Huh?:laugh::rolleyes:

My point is that the writer using misquotes or false witness and distortions when in fact anyone baring truth needs ONLY the truth. When anyone knowingly and willingly distorts and lies, their "fruit" is shown. The enemy comes like a thief in the night. Many who claim patriotism are far from it. Many who claim to know Yashua know him not.:peace:

gracegrace

View Profile
History
Well, they did it!
Posted : 8 Apr, 2010 11:26 PM

Whew! Those responses sure contained some venom. I understand now why people are leaving this site stating that the forums are mean, rude and attack instead of trying to teach in love.

Soooo, I just learned a lot about myself: that I am not a Christian, but that I am a liar, deceiver, a false witness, unpatriotic, hate and am fearful of foreigners, think that anyone who disagrees with me is a commie or fascist, am apparently the "enemy" coming like a thief in the night to, I suppose, steal, kill and destroy, but at the same time see all foreigners as the enemy and that I did all of this "knowingly and willingly" so my "fruit" is rotten and just plain stinks. I'm tempted to say, "please forgive me for being such a bad person", but instead I say: It's a good thing I have a very healthy confidence level or my feelings might be hurt right about now. :nahnah::yay::ROFL:

The exact quote attributed to Lenin is as follows:

�First we will take Eastern Europe. Next, the masses of Asia. Then we shall encircle the last bastion of capitalism, the United States of America. We shall not have to attack. It will fall like an overripe fruit into our hands.�

...so, we both erred! :waving:

Who made Washington a prophet? I don't know, I am not aware that anyone made him a prophet. I do know this: 2/3 of the vision has already come to pass, so I would not call it false.

Why don't Americans want government healthcare? If I may be so bold as to speak for the 50%+ (i.e. majority) of Americans polled who are against it :)...we were established as a free republic...government by the people. Our government was not established to collect all our money and decide to whom it should be distributed. Each and every responsible "free" American / citizen of the free republic should be allowed to decide when and how to spend their hard earned money themselves. Now, before you go bashing me again...let me add that it is my belief and practice that part of being responsible and obeying God's Word is to take care of the poor and those in need. This should be the duty of each individual citizen, especially Christians, and should be done through ministry not the government. Our government was established 1) to provide a means of seeking justice when wronged, 2) to protect our borders and keep peace at "home" and 3) to "promote" the general welfare, not "provide" general welfare. Our government should be encouraging American citizens to prosper and to help those in need. Unfortunately, many Americans have delegated their responsibility to govern to our government representatives who seem to think that it is their job to "look out for us" instead of "represent" us. Now, it would appear that most of them are looking out for themselves or one another.

I'm sure all good patriotic Americans know the Preamble to the Constitution...

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

I agree with both of you...America is not the promised land. That commentary was the words of the man listed at the bottom of the article, not mine. I started to delete this sentence when I copied it over, but I decided that I might appear to be a false witness if I chopped up his comments. So, I will take the heat on that one. However, I do have to add that the logic of my friend "Marathanman" seems faulty.

"Oh, so Christians of South America, Oceania(Fiji, Australia, New Zealand, Samoa,ect), Africa, Europe and Asia including Isreali Christians are just out of luck due to location, Huh?"

This same thing could be said of Israel, right? IF you are not located in Israel then you are out of luck? I think not! Let me tell you about my Savior, Who is everywhere and can save anyone...even me! :) (I'll stop there. Believe me, I want to go on with that one, but I'll let it rest.)

As for the misquoted Gallup polls you mentioned! Here's some links for you to verify that what I said is accurate. I won't state it myself, since I cannot be believed. You should read it straight from the source. :boxing:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/127076/Consensus-Healthcare-Bill-Falls-Short-Controlling-Costs.aspx

http://www.gallup.com/poll/127025/One-Week-Later-Americans-Divided-Healthcare.aspx

http://www.gallup.com/poll/126929/Slim-Margin-Americans-Support-Healthcare-Bill-Passage.aspx

From Real Clear Politics...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/obama_and_democrats_health_care_plan-1130.html

btw, I do listen to Fox News... I'm a conservative, just because those ideals seem to go more along the line of biblical principles. :peace:

"Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord." 2 Peter 1:2

Debbie

gracegrace

View Profile
History
Well, they did it!
Posted : 9 Apr, 2010 01:17 PM

Now, do you really believe that someone attacked you personally by stating that the post you made was full of lies and distortions?

Lets examine the facts please and not make it so personal. I listed some parts of the "letter" that are distortions, lies and misrepresentations.

"The exact quote attributed to Lenin is as follows:

�First we will take Eastern Europe. Next, the masses of Asia. Then we shall encircle the last bastion of capitalism, the United States of America. We shall not have to attack. It will fall like an overripe fruit into our hands.

...so, we both erred! "

No maam, you did....or rather Grady whose letter you posted.if you would be so kind as to actually read with your eyes and not emotion, you'd see that you simply printed the full quote, I mentioned the word the writer of the letter lied about.

"No,Lenin used the words last bastion of CAPITALISM not freedom. The next line is NOT fall into our hands but fall. "

As you can see, my point is that the writer took out the WORD capitalism I then note how he changed the phrase "fall into our hands.The point is that the writer has shown a will to distort and misrepresent. I proved that.

" However, I do have to add that the logic of my friend "Marathanman" seems faulty. "

Only because you OBVIOUSLY misread my statements. Check;

"Oh, so Christians of South America, Oceania(Fiji, Australia, New Zealand, Samoa,ect), Africa, Europe and Asia including Isreali Christians are just out of luck due to location, Huh?"

"This same thing could be said of Israel, right? IF you are not located in Israel then you are out of luck? I think not!"

Now, to what are you objecting or attempting to dispute? My comment goes directly to YOUR post about "Christians of North America being God's chosen people" In case you didn't understand, my point is that real Christians whether in North America, South,Afria, Europe,Asia are God's chosen...not just those of "North America" Its comments like those which expose that post for the foolishness it represents. The quote is much like the "news" on Fox...often distorted, mean, preying on fears and ignorances and geared to divide not to educate nor support anything Christian.

Check the dates on the polls you listed. They were taken BEFORE the vote on health care.As you should be aware, polls are a part of public opinion. Opinions change and have changed.

From the Christian Science Monitor By Linda Feldmann, Staff writer / March 24, 2010 ;

"One poll does not a trend make, but Gallup has some good news for President Obama: Its first poll on healthcare reform since Congress passed legislation late Sunday shows nearly half the American public approving. Some 49 percent of American adults called the new law �a good thing,� compared with 40 percent who called it a �bad thing.�

gracegrace

View Profile
History
Well, they did it!
Posted : 10 Apr, 2010 11:32 AM

No, I do not believe that anyone attacked me personally by saying my post was full of lies. However, I do believe the last paragraph in your first post was an attack.

Newsflash: satan works through people, just as God works through people. To say that "...the writer using misquotes or false witness and distortions when in fact anyone baring truth needs ONLY the truth. When anyone knowingly and willingly distorts and lies, their "fruit" is shown. The enemy comes like a thief in the night. Many who claim patriotism are far from it. Many who claim to know Yashua know him not." is more than just inferring, but outright declaring that the writer is under the influence of satan and not God. It is judging "motive" and spiritual standing before God. We are warned that when we judge we will be judged. I believe that means that when you judge me then immediately I will stand in judgment of you if for no other reason than to determine whether or not you are a qualified Judge. This is human nature. I am human and I will honestly confess that when I read your "attack" I did stand in judgment of you. My judgment will remain between me and God...meaning I will not publish my thoughts on that matter.

Yes, the links to the Gallup and other polls that I posted are "outdated", which I did intentionally for 2 reasons: 1) they either match or are just prior to the date of my initial post, which makes them appropriate for comparison as to whether or not my comment was accurate at the time it was made (Well, they did it! Posted : 21 Mar, 2010 09:29 PM "note: that is pacific time") and 2) they either match or are just prior to the date of my initial post, which makes them appropriate for knowing that at the very time our "representatives" crammed this new program down every Americans' throat, so to speak, against our will and in violation of virtuous ethical and moral practice they were not "representing" the majority of Americans but were usurping authority, which was my point exactly.

A bit of unsolicited advice: always operate from a heart of mercy. One day we will all need someone to show us mercy. We should plant the seed of mercy everywhere we go and in everything we do so that when we need it that is the harvest we will reap. I think the problems going on in this forum could be corrected by all of us Christians following this one simple bit of advice, which by the way, is commanded of us:

Micah 6:8 in several different versions:

"He has made clear to you, O man, what is good; and what is desired from you by the Lord; only doing what is right, and loving mercy, and walking without pride before your God."

"The LORD God has told us what is right and what he demands: "See that justice is done, let mercy be your first concern, and humbly obey your God.""

"You mortals, the LORD has told you what is good. This is what the LORD requires from you: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to live humbly with your God. "

"He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? "

"He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."

"But he's already made it plain how to live, what to do, what God is looking for in men and women. It's quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbor, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don't take yourself too seriously - take God seriously."

"No, the Lord has told us what is good. What he requires of us is this: to do what is just, to show constant love, and to live in humble fellowship with our God."

"No, O people, the LORD has already told you what is good, and this is what he requires: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God."

Micah 6:8 is one of my favorite verses. I think I will copy and paste this in a separate post....just because I love it so! :hearts:

View Profile
History
Well, they did it!
Posted : 12 Apr, 2010 04:24 PM

My sister, I attacked the letter you posted, not you. I am very much concerned however and indeed alarmed by the fact that you or anyone would post such a letter as if it were ok. By posting it without disclaimer,you in fact seem to endorse it. Nonetheless, if you will note the majority of my post was directed at the letter which I believe should be addressed as the type of letter and publication that we as Christians should shun. Its foundation is lies and distortions. May the wisdom of the Lord our God give us all greater discernment and understanding.

gracegrace

View Profile
History
Well, they did it!
Posted : 12 Apr, 2010 04:57 PM

Peace to you brother! I don't have a problem with you at all. I love you as well as everyone whom God chooses to cause to cross my path. You are valuable and precious!! God has a plan for your life that no one else can fulfill as well as you. There is not another person in the entire world just like you. I am uniquely qualified to say this because I am an identical twin and MAN! are we different! I wish you every blessing that God makes available to us!