Author Thread: Will this be the Final "National Day of Prayer"?
Tarasye

View Profile
History
Will this be the Final "National Day of Prayer"?
Posted : 6 May, 2010 04:41 AM

It is becoming increasingly more unpopular to be a Christian that actually believes and reads the Bible. Our rights to worship are being trimmed and clipped and so few people are even taking notice.

Are you aware that Franklin Graham was "Dis-Invited" to the White House because his comments after the terrorist attack on the WTC nearly a decade ago, still offends those who share the faith of the very terrorists who attempted to destroy our economy and our confidence as a nation?

Even the writers and creators of a vile cartoon such as "South Park" have been threatened and bullied by Muslim extremists causing them to censor episodes that poke fun at Mohamed. For real, Hal Lindsey is well worth catching this week, and I have always found his reports to be reliable. I by no means support South Park, and no doubt most of you find it every bit as offensive as I do, but not to the extent of threatening the lives of those that have chosen to take the stand they support in creating it.

These same people threaten Franklin Graham for his Stand, and I would not at all be surprised to see them threaten Hal Lindsey for clearly expressing his views and promoting the Truth about what is really going on.

Forget not to Pray this Day, for our very way of life is slipping out from under us, and no one is noticing. The very air of Freedom we breath to practice our faith will very soon be sucked away from us in the name of secular humanism, to be replace by the bullying faith of the Islamic extremists that would kill all who oppose their worship of Mohamed and the Koran.

Be Bold Brothers and Sisters for the day is coming to take a Stand for Christ. Be not caught with no oil in your lamp, for the Bridegroom comes.

Tarasye