Author Thread: Tsunami hits North East Japan! :(
Jencake82

View Profile
History
Tsunami hits North East Japan! :(
Posted : 11 Mar, 2011 02:32 AM

My Brothers & Sisters in Christ,

A heart breaking news today - Tsunami hits North East of Japan. Let us pray for them. Tsunami Alert for New Zealand, the Philippines, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Hawaii, and others. Waves expected over the next few hours, caused by 8.9 earthquake in Japan.

Jencake82

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2011 02:40 AM

We know not the hour of the Master's appearing Yet SIGNS all foretell that the moment is nearing...Lord, grant us peace in the midst of the storm.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2011 05:43 PM

I felt very sad about what had just happened in Japan. I know how it feels like in that kind of disaster because my country PHILIPPINES had been for a long time and ever since devastated by natural disasters and for us CHRISTIANS here we cried to the LORD that HE would spare our country. MY DEEP SYMPATHY FOR JAPAN and I hope our PRESIDENT will send aids and teams to do whatever we can do as a nation. SO BE STRONG IN THE LORD, PEOPLE IN JAPAN. JUST WANT TO SHARE PSALM 46. GOD IS OUR STRONG REFUGE. AND PSALM 91.

lovesunrise

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2011 06:10 PM

THE TSUNAMI hit few countries though. I think there is no safe place anymore here in the world. Our SAFETY and SECURITY come only from the LORD. Let me have this prayer:

OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, HELP US TO BE OPTIMISTIC WITH WHAT IS GOING ON IN OUR WORLD TODAY. You said in John 16:33 " In this world we shall have tribulations but be of good cheer because I have overcome." Help us overcome the threats and worries of this world. Grant us peace that transcends all our understanding that will guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus. Amen.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2011 07:29 PM

The two of you said it all just right with prayers included. My heart and prayers go out to all those who are suffering whether it's in body or spirit or both :prayingf: I'll also be praying that it doesn't get any worse!

God Bless :)