Author Thread: Please be straight to the point
Admin

Please be straight to the point
Posted : 22 Jun, 2015 03:31 AM

CDFF is for dating. Right? I wish to say that am not here for prophesy, advice, mentorship, etc. Am here to get a husband. So please anything that is not leading to a potential husband. Kindly don't send to me. Am not interested.

�Don�t bargain with God. Be direct. Ask for what you need. This is not a cat-and-mouse, hide-and-seek game we�re in. If your little boy asks for a serving of fish, do you scare him with a live snake on his plate? If your little girl asks for an egg, do you trick her with a spider? As bad as you are, you wouldn�t think of such a thing�you�re at least decent to your own children. And don�t you think the Father who conceived you in love will give the Holy Spirit when you ask him?�

Luke 11:13 MSG

CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2015 01:33 AM

umm... were you suggesting a new forum topic?

Keonikane

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2015 01:56 AM

Hehe :laugh:

Maybe it's called "Vent Your Frustrations Here"!

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2015 07:52 AM

Perhaps frustration is your middle name. I am not frustrated but i have no time for off topic stuff. If i need where to get anything else, i know very well. But for CDFF, am certainly hear fro dating related issues.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2015 07:53 AM

What does it look like to you?

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2015 08:28 AM

Well it "looks like" either you or the administration here, felt it was time for you to exit...stage left:ROFL:!!

However I pray whatever you seek, in Gods' time, you'll find!

Keonikane

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jun, 2015 04:03 PM

Gee... since your profile was deleted, you may not get this, but maybe you may be back and do.

I didn't mean to bring offense to you, I'm sorry.

But understand this... reading forum topic and responses actually are dating related, just by seeing peoples concerns, interests, etc. and the responses do give insight of what kinds of people they are just by seeing how they interact with others, not just you. Such interactions are vital in communication between people building relationships.

Some of us do bring in humor in situations that seem a little dark or gloomy to lighten it up some. Some of us just like to bring humor in everything.:laugh:

I know that you don't like advice, but such a statement that you made was kind of out of place, which was confusing. Maybe it should have been posted in your profile, which it wasn't before you disappeared. If you post it in the forums, you will get responses from the general public, not just those choosing to PM you.

Maybe I'm ghost talking here, but my apologies to you...

and I forgive you too.

Aloha Oe :waving: