Author Thread: CONTROL and MANIPULATION!
hedgedweller

View Profile
History
CONTROL and MANIPULATION!
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 04:15 AM

These types of things are no longer acceptable to me. I cannot tolerate this any longer. Here are just a few examples for your benefit. Let see if we as Christians can begin to make a change in this area of our life.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gods blessing will be on you if you send this prayer two five others.

Do it now before you forget, don�t you need Gods Blessing's?

If you really care and love your friends send this to them and return this to the sender to let them know you care about them. They took time for you so now take time for them.

If you Love God please pass this on to ten people, if you don�t love God just throw this away. No one will know it but you.

God says the struggle is over for you. If you believe this, forward to 5 people.

Don't ignore, God could be testing YOU.

Pass it on if you think it has merit. If not then just discard it... no one will know you did. But, if you discard this thought process, don't sit back and complain about what bad shape the world is in.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

PLEASE SEND THIS TO ALL YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS

AND ALSO SEND IT

BACK TO THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU...

IF YOU GET IT BACK...

THAT PERSON IS YOUR TRUE FRIEND!!

OK!! YOU NOW HAVE 1 MINUTE TO SEND THIS!!!! I AM AIMING FOR #10

We cannot let people or emails manipulate us. When we are trying to control or manipulate someone else�s will it is a form of witchcraft!

The reason I am sending this message is to ask all who receive emails ending with these kind of controlling statements to immediately delete them or to delete the ending message that try�s to control the other individuals.

These things are not Biblical. Even God himself doesn't do that type of thing and we shouldn�t be practicing it either. We serve a whosoever will God, or a Let him come to the waters type of God, always giving us free will.

We are not to trick, control, seduce or manipulate anyone,,, To much of this goes on and I believe that we are all more alike than we are different. No one likes these manipulations and it bothers me tremendously when I receive a email trying To Yoke My Love for God with me forwarding the email. These are two seperate matters all together. They are not even in the same Galaxy. Please do not be a contributor of such acts and lets see if emails can fly on their own merit from now on.

Whosoever says to that mountian to be removed and cast into the sea it shall be done. This is an easy task,,,,, let's make a difference!

God Bless you brothers, sisters and friends in Christ. Woodrow Bruce

,,,,,,,,,,,, Harvesters Evangelism Ministries.Inc ,,,,,,,,,,

:rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll::rocknroll:

SusieQ8

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 08:35 AM

Well said, sir!

Funny for me, I will read an e-mail and when it has one of those curses, spells, or threats, I will absolutely not send it to anyone. Whether I wipe the comment off or not, I feel like it is tainted.

So, now the world knows, I am the breaker of chains and bondages to such. Yep, it is my fault the letter thing never got back to everyone.

:angel:

Susan

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jul, 2008 11:55 AM

Bruce,

Thanks for keeping us informed. I haven't received such an

e-mail; but if I do, I now know what to do. I won't pass it on.

God Bless,

Deborah

:angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2008 04:54 PM

I totally agree with you, Bruce. My spirit does not agree with these types of emails. I wonder how we got a long before computers!! Must have been a lot of bad luck floating around....oops...did I say that...another way of manipulating God, too...!

robin

SJC1985

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Aug, 2008 05:55 PM

Bruce,

Thank you for calling our attention to that type of email. I have family and friends who send those; I read them and then delete them.

I will have to be honest and say that I had never thought of it as witchcraft, but now I see how it can be that.

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TODAY, IF YOU WANT MY SUPPORT !!! LOL! :ROFL:

Jeanette :glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Sep, 2008 08:45 AM

AMEN!!!!! Thank you for taking this topic and putting it out there for us. I've been very put off and confused about these types of emails..... At first I thought - well I do love our glorious Father, but he knows that - does it mean I don't love him enough if I don't do these things.........NO IT DOES NOT!!!!!!!! It simply means that SPAM gets lots and lots of email addresses!!!!!!

Again - Thank you! :applause:

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2008 03:10 AM

thank you girls,,,,

I get emails like this all the time from friends,,,

Of course since I have been out spoken against such they have stop sending them to me,,, Lol. :ROFL:

I guess they dont want me to think there into witchcraft..

Bye bye for now Bruce,

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Mar, 2009 02:14 PM

Nice!!!

I just hit a wrong key,and deleted 4 paragraphs on this subject!

Anyway,ritualistic religion is responsible in a big way,for people feeling they have to do these things.

Often people feel they have to do something to make up for lack of prayer.

Even some of us[not me] dumb prods will pay over the phone for a prayer hanky,just cause some dude got down off his private jet long enough to pray over a huge pile of them.

Maybe it is a good thing the other stuff got deleted,maybe god had a hand in that..and i`m not being funny this time!

split

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 May, 2009 03:11 AM

God isn't into blackmail, which is why I ignore chain letters of this sort. Once upon a time people put them in the mail, remember?

I delete these e-mails immediately and never pass them on and NEVER open any associated attachments as they may contain viruses harmful to your computer and costly to get rid of.

This type of e-mail demanding to be sent to so many people in so many minutes often contrain tracking cookies or worse. They have the potential to do harm by sending information back to their "mother ship" which isn't desirable. They're a scam as much as the one that says Bill Gates is sharing his fortune and will give you $250 for every person you forward this e-mail to and so much more for every e-mail THEY forward to, etc.

Garbage. Pure garbage. From every perspective.

Bonnie