Author Thread: Our next President, is it important to you?
hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Our next President, is it important to you?
Posted : 22 Jul, 2008 05:05 AM

1.does it morality and beliefs matter to you when electing a president,,,,,,,,,,, hum hummm.

2.How much would be too much in your differences of belief?

3. Does this election matter to you president?

4. last, Do you think we will ever be a "NATION" totally under God again?

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jul, 2008 08:16 PM

Sounds like you're going fishing again. But that's o.k....I'll take the bait!

I do feel we need a moral, godly President who can stop all this ungodly mess and bring our nation back to it's roots. Do I feel like it will happen, again. Not on your life unless our nation repents and how can you do that if you don't believe in God as we know Him. I feel the only hope is the Christians uniting and working together for a common cause....Can that happen .... MAYBE ...IF ...WE'RE STILL ALLOWED TO ASSEMBLE...(SORRY...I'll stop shouting)...

Time to get off the soapbox and put in to action all those noble words...

strawberi50

hedgedweller

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Jul, 2008 03:01 AM

Hi strawberri.

There seems to be a real disinterest in the elction,,,, maybe it will warm up as time get nearer.

Do I think we will ever be One nation under God again?

We might not have never been the first time but we we're closer than we are today. We are a nation of many people, religions, tongues, values, ethics, backgrounds and culture.

one ntaion under God,,,, dont see it happening,,, millions of believers,,,, why yes,,,,,

There is a election coming up soon isnt there? Go Arnold Shwarztneger, Cali Govener,,, oh yeah,,, he wasn't born in america so he couldn't never be president,,,, sorry Mrs. kennedy I mean Shwarztneger... just kidding of course,,,, a little to liberal for me.....

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, GO USA OLIMYPICS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Deborahe

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jul, 2008 07:44 AM

I'm Biting My Tongue On This One, Bruce:goofball::goofball:

Go USA:applause::applause:

:peace:,

Deborah

SJC1985

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Aug, 2008 05:44 PM

Yes, this election is a very important one, and all Christians need to be praying in advance for the election. I'm not bragging, but I signed up to pray for the election over the internet site: "40 Days to Pray the Vote". It keeps on going after 40 days; it gives a Bible verse to meditate on and then it has a "sample prayer" that helps me to stay focused. Let me know if you are interested, give me your email address, and I will gladly forward it to you.

May God continue to pour out His mercy on our country. That is the only way that we are going to survive! There are so many people who claim to be Christian, but they are far from it. We need to be in prayer that God will work on all of their hearts and also on our hearts, so that the best leader can be elected.

SJC1985 :glow:

SJC1985

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Aug, 2008 12:16 PM

The prayer site that I spoke of yesterday is :

[email protected]

SJC1985:glow:

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2008 09:07 AM

If Obama wins this election. Christianity will be facing more and more restrictions. Obama plus democrat majority withou fear of filibuster will change this nation to something that resembles more the former soviet union than what our christian forfathers ever would have put up with. We are facing a change of government form that will outwardly attack christian values.