Author Thread: Screaming on the inside!
Admin

Screaming on the inside!
Posted : 7 Sep, 2012 11:09 PM

Ever since my faith got crashed about 3 years ago, I've been screaming for help on the inside. To make matters worse, the young lady I'd been in a relationship with for nearly a year broke up with me over what should've been a non-issue. By the way, she knew I was struggling with my faith...but she still broke up with me. Maybe it's just me, but that seems like a rather unloving and uncaring thing to do to a brother in Christ...especially when she knew God wanted me to have a wife. She was suppose to have been there for me...but instead she abandoned me...so now I'm starting to see why God allowed that relationship to fall apart even though I kept trying to hold onto it...because she didn't love me enough to stand by me through it all. Instead, she was content to leave me for dead in the already crashed condition of my faith. Love doesn't see you hurting and just walk away leaving you to suffer for weeks and months...which is what she did. I don't think I had told any of you this, but she tried to restore the relationship months later...but seemingly with the wrong attitude. I wasn't about to let her use and abuse me for a second time...so I didn't respond to her. I'm still hurting on the inside...and I wish young ladies would learn to stop waiting until someone has everything together before acting interested. Fact is, if you wait until then, you can forget ever being with me...because that says to me that you don't care about me anymore than that young lady did...and I'm not being with a young lady for the rest of my life who is heartless enough to see me hurting but continue to walk away as if she doesn't care. I've been treated that way once before...but learn from that young lady's mistake...because she won't be coming back no matter what...because she tried to come back with the wrong attitude.

View Profile
History
Screaming on the inside!
Posted : 7 Sep, 2012 11:45 PM

But why would they want a man who is currently emotionally unstable? They won't see him as someone who can lead.

View Profile
History
Screaming on the inside!
Posted : 15 Oct, 2012 08:44 AM

Dude, I can see where the previous post MAY have stung a bit.

I do NOT say this lightly....I recommend you get with a Professional Christian counselor.

You need to work through this growing stage. I would say more but it would not be a blessing at this point Sir. I understand.

This from a guy who has always done the " Breaking " up with the woman in my life.

Tem Plar