Author Thread: Many people don't know...
Admin

Many people don't know...
Posted : 14 Sep, 2012 07:03 PM

The following information is something many people don't know about me.

Back in the middle of 2009, I finally reached the place of extreme faith. After having battled the doubts within my mind, I was finally able (in a moments time) to pray one prayer that unlocked my ability to pray additional prayers with an extreme power of faith. Prior to having done this, I had read and memorized so much scripture that my mind was consumed by it to such a degree that my brain basically hard-wired...because I knew what all of the variables had to be in order for my prayer to accomplish what was needed.

Why was I after the power of faith??? I needed healing...from sadness, stress, and so forth. I'm pretty sure I hadn't mentioned this to anyone on here before, but I had accidently damaged my mind a few years ago. WARNING: NEVER go to sleep while listening to an MP3 or CD Player. Why??? Because those devices normally keep playing song after song without stopping...and I did that for several nights in a row without realizing that it was interfering with my brain's ability to rest properly. By the time I realized something was wrong, it was already too late. Needless to say, it's nearly impossible to regain hours and hours of lost sleep. I probably suffered some type of brain damage...because I felt like I was sleepwalking...and I could hear the songs playing over and over in my mind...and I thought it would never stop. Also, for approximately 2 to 3 years afterward, I didn't dream anything! To add to the problem, the sadness and stress I was already feeling at the time was so overwhelming that I was always aware of it even when I tried to smile or laugh. I haven't mentioned all of the fine little details, but this is basically what led me to seek God on a higher level...because I felt like it was the only way I'd get out of it. Did it work??? Yes, it finally worked. Honestly, if it hadn't worked, I wouldn't be alive today. I'm living proof that miracles happen...because when I prayed that prayer that unlocked the ability of extreme faith, it felt like supernatural power went through my entire body instantly...and when it did, it healed (took away) the sadness, stress, and so forth!!! After I prayed that prayer, I had a spiritual high (ability to believe) that lasted for months and months even after my faith got crashed. By the way, I have reason to believe that certain family members suffered physical consequences as a result of their faith destructive comments. Rule #1...NEVER oppose another person's faith ability by making negative comments! Anyway, the extreme faith ability would come and go...sometimes several times per day. Sadly, this ability has slowly faded away over the past 3 years. While I had that ability, I was in sync with the Holy Spirit. In some ways, I wish I still had that extreme faith ability...and maybe I'll regain it someday. I mainly need it back because I felt like God was right there with me...and it was very comforting. I'm just sad right now...because I've lost that connection with God...plus, I still don't have a wife to be there for me either.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share a little info about my personal life. Yeah, I know that part about possibly having suffered brain damage is probably going to pretty much ruin my chances of finding a wife on here...but I'm planning on leaving after the 16th of this month anyway...so I really don't see where it makes much difference. Anyhow, it's about 10pm where I live...and I've been staying up too late here lately, so I need to get off here and go to sleep.