Author Thread: Have you been hurt before ?
Admin

Have you been hurt before ?
Posted : 30 Sep, 2012 08:33 AM

Hi I am new here and I have been hurt before and I know there are men and women who have also been hurt, I finally have gotten to the point where I have forgiven but the reason I am waiting so much on the Lord is because I do not want to be hurt again. If you have any advice or just want to share your story I am all ears :-)

thewanderer

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Oct, 2012 04:04 AM

Dear Bro,

No one can hurt us unless we allow them to.. We can take control of the situation, and if not..let's get into our attitude.. Love shields us always..

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2012 04:11 PM

Being open and vulnerable is necessary to have a good and healthy relationship based on honesty and trust. If some one chooses to use that against you it will hurt and it is 100% their fault. Not yours. It takes time and effort to heal from that when it happens and you shouldn't persue a new relationship untill you're not hurt anymore.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2012 04:17 PM

Also it's good that you've forgiven them. That's a big difficult thing to do but is necessary to move on. Chances are they are hurting from something else that happened to them in their life too.