Author Thread: "Abortion based on gender?" That is so heartless!!! :(
Admin

"Abortion based on gender?" That is so heartless!!! :(
Posted : 18 Oct, 2012 09:15 PM

The topic is related to abortion (which I do NOT support).

Anyway, a piece of political paper came in the mail today that makes me feel all sorts of emotions...but mainly anger! I was already aware that Obama supported some bad stuff...but I had no idea that he supports "abortion based on gender". Abortion is bad enough...but abortion based on gender is horrible! Furthermore, what kind of sick-minded pervert would even think of aborting a child based on gender?! Honestly, if someone specifically wants a "boy" or a "girl", then why not just adopt or something? Anyway, I think it's really sad that someone would be so heartless that they'd abort a child due to its gender. You know, it's really sad when people abuse technology for the sake of evil purposes. :(

For those of you who are wondering...I did NOT support Obama last time, and I have NO intentions of supporting him this time!

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2012 10:32 PM

What did the paper say? Are they arguing for the "right" to abort based on gender? It's an extension of the women's lib mantra that it's their bodies and they should have the right to choose an abortion if they don't want children (not that they should have used contraception or live with the consequences of course...)

I support abortion in a few rare cases, but not for the reasons most are done and this is one step closer to not even bothering to justify it.

Philipian

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Dec, 2012 04:07 AM

I was going to ask, was abortion based on gender the issue in political mail? Its a grave subject considering abortion in its entirety.