History
Stutter
Posted : 8 Nov, 2012 12:37 PM

no but ill talk to u

View Profile
History
Stutter
Posted : 9 Nov, 2012 10:37 PM

Not quite a stutter but if I'm under pressure (somebody in my face demanding answers) then I'll struggle to get the words out or make sense. Instead I'm blessed with a pronounced lisp and a tendency to mumble - though of course you'd never be able to tell that just by talking to me on here.

View Profile
History
Stutter
Posted : 22 Nov, 2012 06:17 PM

I suffer the same thing as dkj255...unfortunately I suffer from shyness, so I am very quiet sometimes, and if pressured or made to rush while speaking, I might stumble.

Philipian

View Profile
History
Stutter
Posted : 27 Nov, 2012 10:47 AM

Well I don't stutter, but I can go along with you if you do. But I recall, if you are in love and you are asked to confess, with the one you is the object of that love right in your face and you are unsure how he/she will feel once you let out the confession, am sure, YOU WILL GRACEFULLY STUTTER!

Hey brother DKJ255 and sister Industriuos does it do you so?

View Profile
History
Stutter
Posted : 30 Nov, 2012 06:24 PM

I stutter only sometimes. Most of the time I am fine, but in recent years if I get REALLY excited I will stumble over my words. Especially if I am reading something aloud.

mithridates

View Profile
History
Stutter
Posted : 15 Dec, 2012 11:25 AM

I have a lisp and occasionally stumble over my words, but I don't really stutter.

mithridates

View Profile
History
Stutter
Posted : 15 Dec, 2012 11:29 AM

I have a lisp and occasionally stumble over my words, but I don't really stutter.