Author Thread: Hope this isn't a stupid question....
Admin

Hope this isn't a stupid question....
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 10:57 PM

Do guys talk to other guys on here? Anyway, it'd be nice to find some nice christian guys to talk to. Honestly I don't have any male friends besides one distant one. Just wondering. Peace everyone.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 05:49 PM

Yes, we email each other questions from time to time. Or offer encouraging words.

Blessings,

leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 10:23 PM

Yea, and I do thank you for all your answers to my questions. You seem to be really knowledgable. I really appreciate it. I think the real reason I'm even here is to find good christian people to talk to, not so much finding a good christian mate like some. I just really need people to talk to. I'm going through a lot right now and I could use all the help I can get.

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 04:44 PM

Do guys talk to other guys on here? Anyway, it'd be nice to find some nice christian guys to talk to. Honestly I don't have any male friends besides one distant one. Just wondering. Peace everyone.

Its not a stupid question to me....and I found out that it takes so much patience and timing in finding anyone to respond to anything..... Woiman or Man...JK

I am so glad they have the chat forum I would probably never log on.JK I try not to be to responsive on certain issues but poor Leon can get into some trouble...lol JK Leon

But I understand that it just the way things are and CAN be at times.

I have friends I try to hang out with but they are alot more at being homebodysthen I want to be sometimes. Trying to get them to go out Is very randomely and I should say such a shock and unexpected mostly.JK

kINDA Like the response I always get on a daily basis I think people dont realize or have experienced a bad approach that they stay distant and feel more comfortable at being approached. Gee I was really needing to put my thoughts on the fourm hope you dont mind I chose yours.lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Feb, 2009 01:42 PM

well spiderdude...I am glad the guys here talk to somebody! I was beginning to wonder if anyone ever talked at all!

:zzzz::zzzz::zzzz::zzzz::zzzz::zzzz::zzzz::zzzz::zzzz::zzzz: