Author Thread: why is it so hard to find a christian man who wants a family?
countrymom87

View Profile
History
why is it so hard to find a christian man who wants a family?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2011 04:46 PM

i just dont understand y i cant find a guy who loves God and His word and cherishes family as much as i do why do you think that is

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2011 07:42 AM

Shannigans and devious plots indeed. Using the Lords name to trick a good christian girl. Stay strong in the lord and he will deliver a good partner to you. :purpleangel:

Rabbit32

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2011 09:06 PM

I have to say as single parents we need to be careful about our estimation of ourselves.

It took two to mess things up. We are part of that equation. Often we go in to a different relationship bringing our malfunctions with us, not ever realizing we are the common denominator in our problems.

I find it problematic in getting involved with single moms, so far. I feel like they only want me in a "certain" spot in thier life...or they have been doing it their own way for so long they now have problems being part of a team, like letting a man be a dad, and do his part etc...(as stated in scripture)

potential spouses with or without kids both present diferent obsticales that must be negotiated...and it is a blessing for any one to step into shoes that are vaccant and help take on the task of raising a family...a blessing we dont desreve.

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Aug, 2011 12:47 PM

I think most guys out there never actually grow up. Instead of seeing children as an opportunity for God to use a man to pour back into the world they often see kids as "hindering" the fun they want to have in their lives. I am a dad of 4 kids and I can honestly say that a tremendous amount of the fun I have had in my life...is from my kids :-)

MzAly

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Sep, 2011 08:55 AM

I feel your frusteration. I too have children, and I find some great great guys!

Here recently, I found a guy who was super into me..loved Jesus...and was worried about supporting us. He was worried about his career, and ended the beautiful friendship I still fully beleive wasnt by accident. It hurts but....I see this over and over again. I want a man that trusts God fully, because he is the ultimate provider. Wishing these men wouldnt get scared and run away like a little boy.. ugh. :(

MzAly

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Sep, 2011 08:55 AM

I feel your frusteration. I too have children, and I find some great great guys!

Here recently, I found a guy who was super into me..loved Jesus...and was worried about supporting us. He was worried about his career, and ended the beautiful friendship I still fully beleive wasnt by accident. It hurts but....I see this over and over again. I want a man that trusts God fully, because he is the ultimate provider. Wishing these men wouldnt get scared and run away like a little boy.. ugh. :(

simplynora

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2011 07:45 PM

maybe it's not yet the time.. God Know's best ..ask God it will come..

Firehawk

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Oct, 2011 10:23 PM

Before I say anything, I do believe that children are blessings from God. I hesitate pursuing single moms is because there usually is a tie to the ex-husband. Divorce agreements sometime put restrictions on the mom and child from moving to other parts of the country. Additionally, I am not the type that wants to move the child far away from the real father. The only thing I know is that moving is very likely for my profession. It kinda puts me between a rock in a hard place.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2011 05:26 AM

i cherish God and family

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Oct, 2011 07:50 AM

Firehawk makes a good valid point. I know with me in my paperwork it states I have to stay in the county I am at cause the kids are with me as far as their place of residence so unless I want to go through a bunch of paperwork to switch counties I only have about 4 cities I can choose from to move to. Plus yeah the kids should be able to stay near their father unless that person themselves deicdes to move.

However I do sometimes wonder how hard it will be to find someone willing to accept my 3 children but I know if it's meant to be God will make it happen in his own time not mine.

geleen

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Dec, 2011 04:01 PM

yeah i feel the same way too..its hard to raised a kid especially by our own but whats the hardest is they are growing without a father...and its really hurt me seeing my child keep asking where is her father and why does he left us..I always pray to God to give me the man who will love and accept me for who i am...and i always had a faith in Him that He will grant me that..

Keep strong and always pray to God...God bless us!! :)

Page : 1 2 3