Author Thread: pray for our joy ministries
Admin

pray for our joy ministries
Posted : 16 Feb, 2009 06:16 PM

Greetings to everybody in christain fellowship

Thank u say iam beggaing to support to our south india poor need children life they are wested thier life i have so burden about this children plz

iam pastor when i was to preach in churchess i have senn many dangoures things people will die very esily some body attacking HIv and some body sucideds why they are died i dont they simply esily deid suddenlly the family will be spoil why they doing i dont know this familyes so please praying this familyes and villages i was in south india mostly i have seen this emmotional things but i can do i beg to my Lord jesus christ if he give permitt to do best service like minideded people like u god will do mericale thier lifes plz pray this familes the children those who are lost thier parents.

pray for my joy ministries iam so confuesion what i have to do this people .

your loving fellowship

rev khandavlli

joy ministries india

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Jul, 2009 10:33 PM

greetings to u rachel

where are u now since i was wating two months for u did not send any message for us thanks to u and praying for us john

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Aug, 2009 01:25 AM

MY BELOVED SISTER IN CHRIWT LOVE .

THNAKS FOR YOUR LOVEING CONCERN ON US, FAMILY, MINISTRY AND ON OUR ORPHAN HOME CHILDREN . HERE WE ARE ALL BLESSED BY HIS ABUNDANT GARCE AND BY YOUR SIVINE PRYAERS. THNAK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRYAERS.

SINCE 2 MONTHS I HAVE SENT FEW E-MAIL BUT I,M ENABLED TO GET ANY REPLY FROM YOU , WHATS WRONG? ANY PROBLOM WITH YOUR COMPUTER OR FROM YOUR SIDE HEALTH PROBLOM . HERE WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOUR MINISTRY UNCESEGINGLY . WE ECPECT THAT YOU WILL BE WITH US IN THE NEXT FEBRUBARU 2010 . WE LOVE TO RECEIVE YOU IN OUR LORDS LOVE. GOD BLESSYOU

YOURS BROTHER IN CHRIST LOVE.

K. JOHN.

Rosemarie00

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Oct, 2009 03:51 PM

Pray for our youth group in Canada, some of the kids are straying away. Most of the kids that come are not christians and are in need of prayer against drugs and drinking.

Pray that God would give us wisdom to know what to do and how to do it according to his plan.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2009 04:45 AM

helow thank u for your wonderfull request for the kids how they are spoiel their lives for the druges thank u when we praying for the peopel god will reveled the bad habits of their things ok we will continued prayer partnres now plz mail me back

your in his christ

pastor john

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Oct, 2009 10:16 AM

Hi Jessie,

Were you able to make contact with the Dream Center as you had stated you would do, and get your information out to them?

May God's blessings always be yours...

ella

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Oct, 2009 05:53 AM

Dear loveing sister ella,

greetings to u in jesus name

iam so busy with flood victimes i was voluteer in flood victimes if u want to see what iam doing then plz mail me another mail id then i will send all the detalis of pohotos and all the progrommes what is going on

plz praying for our andhrapradesh

yours brother in christ

john

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Nov, 2009 06:35 PM

Greetings to u in jesus name sister

i would like to know about the kids how they are intrective with the drugs we are praying in our home church for fasting about gues let me know situvation how about now?

we still praying in our church fasting about your reuqest so that we will be glad for your message our living god is do mericle about theri lives so that we would like to know whar happing going now?

how is your family do u happy now to the word of god so plz let me send message about agin for your prayer requset

may god bless u

your brother in christ

Rev khandavalli

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2010 03:30 AM

Dear Loveing sister ella,

Greetings to u in jess name,

thanku sister we are not meet since a long days ago now i wish u happy new year greetings to u

sister as u r given the adrress i have to send all the documents about volleeter service in the Los angels dream center so thanks to u and plz praying for my preapration to reach the goal.

and also plz if u have any chance to there u plz tell me about some recamendation to me.

we are raying for u and your ministries

your brother in christ

Rev khandavalli

Page : 1 2