Author Thread: A MUSICAL MISSION:
Admin

A MUSICAL MISSION:
Posted : 1 Mar, 2012 03:41 PM

Hi all. I don't know if this is the correct section of the forum to post this in, but I do need to put this out there and see who I can count on to support with prayer, etc.

I have been given a large vision of activities I believe God has asked me to begin building into - a Christian media network accessible to millions. I believe this to be complimented TV, radio, festivals/rallies, literature, etc; etc, and I feel in particular a call to impoverished parts of the USA, UK and Ukraine.

Whilst I am still testing this, I would like to ask people from those nations and others to help sustain this in prayer, and that if God is giving me this vision, He would empower and embolden its impact upon me, and that He would provide the resources, contacts and so on that would be required to do this.

I am NOT asking anyone for money here. I would ask only for prayer. No doubt some kind of divine fundraising will be required, but we shall see how God makes things happen.

I am already embarking upon a confirmed facet of this calling to have a Christian rock artist who is also a healing minister come to the UK to minister to people, particularly those trapped by bipolarism, depression and other tools of the enemy, in a powerful and radical way.

Above all things I need fervent daily prayer on this. I would also ask that those who want to volunteer for said prayer duty would make contact so that we can also encourage one another and build one another up in the Spirit.

Would especially also like to hear from any pastors using this site for additional guidance.

Every blessing

Steve

:bouncy:

Novz23478

View Profile
History
A MUSICAL MISSION:
Posted : 19 Mar, 2012 07:38 AM

Tell us more about it... we will pray for this...

View Profile
History
A MUSICAL MISSION:
Posted : 19 Apr, 2012 12:28 PM

Steve,

I will keep you all in my prayers. Hope everything goes well on your musical mission. God's will be done. Blessings to all.