Author Thread: SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
PrinceLovesGod

View Profile
History
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
Posted : 6 Mar, 2012 04:53 PM

Have we all lost it or what??? In those olden days our are parents were proud being virgin until the night of their wedding day but nowadays, its entirely a different thing, sex now play a vital role in dating, friendship, relationship etc why is it an important issue between partners, couple even friends... Where did it all go wrong?? Are we doing the right thing or the wrong thing by having sex with our partner before marriage...???

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
History
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
Posted : 23 Aug, 2012 06:39 AM

I am so glad to see that there are some who also believe this to be wrong. I was beginning to think that no one believed the Bible to be true. It is very clear in the Bible that we are not to have sex outside of marriage. However, it seems like many only believe that to be true for the young kids or that it does not pertain to us anymore. The word of God says that He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. So with that said, why wouldn't His Word hold true for today?

rapturenut

View Profile
History
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
Posted : 23 Aug, 2012 05:24 PM

i agree about sex and marriage... how ever the Jewish wedding ceremony actually tells the story of Christ marriaage to the church. We are in the period where the groom is away with the father waiting on Father to tell him to come get his bride. as for the license that part is to fullfill obey the laws of the land that is not against any of God's ordinances, at least none I can think of, so that is why we would get a license and get marriead according to our state's laws.

Sex is becoming one with the other and having sex actually causes a spirit and soul bonding whether we understand it in the natural or not. God Bless. Shalom!

View Profile
History
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
Posted : 31 Aug, 2012 09:39 PM

Whatever the "world," tells you to do, do the opposite. lol.

Live for yourself. Die to yourself. Self-denial. Self-fulfillment. Sin. Righteousness. Pr-marital sex. Married sex. Spirit of the world. Spirit of God. Wisdom of the world. A fool for Christ. Universalism. Christ the "Stumbling block." Having nothing in the world's eyes, possessing all things spiritually. Dying, yet behold we live. persecuted, yet always rejoicing. Unknown to the world, yet fully known to God. Regarded as imposters, yet genuine. Having nothing, yet making many rich, Going to college for success, or going to the holy spirit for success. Depending on man for needs met, or God.

RealLifeSuperHero

View Profile
History
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
Posted : 11 Sep, 2012 10:00 PM

Pre-teens and young teens are already having sex nowadays. Its hard to expect boys to remain virgin at 22 (seriously!) I wished I skipped the whole high school scene and learned hw to start my own business at 13 years old. I woulda been financially stable by 17, get married by 18, havea good sex life instead of playing video games all day! Seriously, this system sucks and the church gotta stop copying the world. Start a revolution!!

View Profile
History
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
Posted : 29 Sep, 2012 05:12 AM

It's all in how Christians hold on to their promise to follow God. Maybe, Christians should pray a lot about patience and self-restraint. There's too much praise and worship in Church but most stumble by a single touch of intimacy. Why are we called Christians if we go to Church regularly but fail to apply it in tempting situations?

One tip that made me get through those tempting years: STAY AWAY from TEMPTING situations and places that enable couples to do it. Refrain from kissing and touching because these acts lead to something more. It ain't easy but if we really love Christ, we will do everything He says.

Serenity_29

View Profile
History
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
Posted : 25 Oct, 2012 01:34 PM

I feel the same way. It seems these days a lot of people are having sex before marriage and giving into lust. The enemy is because that is exactly what he wants. By doing this we give him an invitation into our lives and relationship. Before I became a Christian I too was guilty of this sin. Now God has opened my eyes and shown me the right way to live my life by not giving into the temptations and desires of the flesh. Sex is supposed to be sacred between a husband and wife to become one and to reflect the deep knowing and mutual respect that God intended. Any sex outside of marriage is just exchanging bodily fluids and is nothing more then just the physical act. That just isn't enough.

mskathy

View Profile
History
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
Posted : 17 Nov, 2012 09:21 PM

We have lost or minds, we have allowed our selves to feel that its okay because its all around us, and truth be told its wrong.I'm praying that god will guilde us out of this mistake and bring us back to how it should be marriage first sex later.

Philipian

View Profile
History
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
Posted : 26 Nov, 2012 01:40 AM

Considering this idea of Sex Before Marriage. I feel all divides will have its ideas and feels about it, but more importantly, the most important part of this is for us to look at the Word of God. The Word of God is the only sure way about it. NO other opinion or school of thought or reasons about it can make it any better than the word of God clear stated about it.

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage [is] honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

If we understand the import of 1 Cor 5:5" It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you,"

We can see that God's opinion on this is clearly DEFINITIVE and not SUMMARILY APPROXIMATED. God can't be clearer on this issue for his children.

And this honor of sex, is likened to when two legally married adults are permitted to worship their union by offering up their deepest and innate desires to themselves and should not be trifled or cheapened as "just games" or "getting cozy".

View Profile
History
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
Posted : 4 Dec, 2012 02:33 PM

the wrng thing

Philipian

View Profile
History
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
Posted : 9 Dec, 2012 04:56 AM

Sex before marriage is as much in itself very likable to Proverbs 9:17 : "Stolen waters are sweet, and bread eaten in secret is pleasant."

Page : 1 2 3