Author Thread: will I find someone who will love me and embrace my kids?
Admin

will I find someone who will love me and embrace my kids?
Posted : 11 Jun, 2016 09:02 AM

Am a widow with 2 boys and this question is always on my mind. I believe that ig someone loves me, he will be able to embrace my kids and give the fatherly role and love to my kids.

Smiles4ever

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Aug, 2016 06:10 PM

I am a widow with one daughter. God already embraces us and our kids. He will never leave us or forsake us. God does know if he will send a man to fill a need in your life. Just trust Him.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2016 08:00 PM

If not, he is unworthy of you. A man loves children and seeks only their good. After a time, he may be firm, he may be direct, and he will do so out of a heart of love as a father. He will seek to win them and you.

BlessedBenny

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Dec, 2016 01:06 PM

Hi

yes you will especially if you've train your kids well and they're well mannered because very few people would want to have the burden of two insolent boys on them but more people will love to have you and them if they'll not be a burden.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2017 09:48 AM

Not always a good thing for men to take on a family. It takes a few years to know someone good enough to even embrace a woman. Just because a woman says she is a christian doesn't really mean anything. Too many scams out there looking for a sugar daddy.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Oct, 2017 12:59 AM

Seek first His kingdom and all those things shall be added unto you. Focus on the Lord for divine direction and let your children follow your pathway. God is best and He will mould your children and on the other hand transforming you. Eve did not search for Adam, but God gave Eve to Adam. So play you role and God will do the rest. Stay blessed.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2017 09:43 AM

Yea ofc.. If he loves u.. He will also love whom u love.. May he find u in God's perfect timing.. Be careful and not be deceived..

GraciousAÂ

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Mar, 2018 03:10 AM

i agree with you.