Author Thread: Thanking God for the peaceful separation
Chemo

View Profile
History
Thanking God for the peaceful separation
Posted : 22 Aug, 2017 12:42 PM

I met him when I had just finished college.He seemed OK and always talked about God. Just after being with him for sometime he borrowed money from me promising to pay back. He did not but I let go. We had our son and he left us for two years, he did not provide for us but when he came back I took him in. In my foolishness I trusted him again and bought his idea of investment. I gave him some more money thinking that it was indeed for the investment we had discussed. He swindled it. He lost his job trough office theft and for five years he's been jobless. I protected him, clothed him but he treated me badly. Our lives were in bad shape until God intervened through separation.

ShawnaMerryman

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Nov, 2017 08:30 PM

Hi Chemo. I know that this might be difficult for you. My sister is also planning to separate from her husband after she found here http://fr.linkedin.com/in/bechara-tarabay-550b7929 about the lawyer Bechara Tarabay. Separation is never easy and I pray that now you stay happy and cheerful.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jun, 2018 05:19 AM

I am so sorry for you my sister. The devil played with your life. I dont understand the word separation here. Because if partners separate they are not divorced. Is there a polibility of going back? My advice is dont allow the devil to keep on playing with your life. He is not marriage material. Pray and put a stop to that relationship. Dont waste your life that way. Give yourself to God and thank God for the child. Take care of your baby. Let God be in control of your life. Eventually God will provide you a suitable loving husband and father to your child. Let the blood of Jesus speak Grace, Mercy and Favor upon your life and your child in Jesus name.