Author Thread: Let us be doers of the Word, always
Chioniso

View Profile
History
Let us be doers of the Word, always
Posted : 20 Mar, 2018 05:44 AM

Apostle Paul in Romans 12 v 1 and 2, teaches us how we should present ourselves on this earth. My friends let us teach ourselves to be doers and not only hearers of the word. We should have full knowledge of God's principles and how God's kingdom functions. We are his children. Let us not be carried away with the things on this earth. God has a part to play and we have our part to play. And if you dont play your part God will take your blessing to others who deserve. Tribulations and missery are the calls on this earth every day. Satan is down here on earth to steal, destroy and to kill. We always need God's guidance and protection every day on our going out and coming in.

Its not by mistake that we are single parents today. But God has plan for us. In every challenge we face remember that there are hidden opportunities.

Let us pray for the holy spirit to guide us, to teach us to obey and recognise the voice of the Lord. We are victors, not victims in Christ Jesus name.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Mar, 2018 04:46 AM

As single parents, we all understand how children are important in our relationship. I cannot love my partner more than my children and I dont expect my partner to love me more than his children. But what I think we should do if I want to remarry, I should love my partner's children as my children and I expect the same love for my children from my partner. If we do this with Godly love we wont go wrong. Let us all understand that children are innocent souls and have nothing to do with this current situation of ours. Really we need God's intervention. Through prayers, learning God kingdom functions and learning God principles we will conquor the devil. Glory be to God.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Mar, 2018 10:23 AM

Our children need our prayers to conquor the world. So as parents let the blood of Jesus speak grace mercy and favour over our life and our children. We should always look for spiritual wisdom to improve our relationship with the Lord our father. 1 John 4 verse 4

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2018 01:50 AM

This Easter holiday was so powerful in the house of the Lord. I was so blessed. It was not a memorial service but we were celebrating Jesus for overcoming the world. How can I be taken by the things of the world when God sacrificed his one and only begotten son for me who was a sinners. May the Lord give me spirit of wisdom to have more knowledge of him. I want him to bless me in every area of my life by the power in the blood of Jesus.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2018 02:57 AM

My friends in Christ, let us put on the full armour of God. That is breastlet of righteousness, helmet of salvation, belt of truth and sword of spirit. Psalms 91 tells us "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almight". Let us not be afraid of sudden terrors nor of any trouble from the wicked when it comes for the Lord is our confidence. God's word is so faithful. Remember those who hope in the Lord will;

1) renew their strength,

2) soar on wings like eagles,

3) run and not grow weary and

4) they will walk and not be faint. (isaiah 40 v 31)

LETS GIVE GLORY TO GOD

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2018 09:00 AM

I will fear no terror of the night nor the arrow that flies by day, no the pestilance that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. Psalms 91. We are victors, not victims. Lets give glory to the Most High, the Almighty. We are blessed to be children of God. Lets rejoice.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Apr, 2018 04:53 AM

In as much as we need God to provide us with our Godly partners, let us not forget that the same God knows whats best for us. His ways are the best. In every challenge we face, there is a hidden opportunity. Lets walk in good faith.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2018 05:03 AM

God is love, miracle and forgiveness. I was involved in a car accident some 2 years ago. This was meant to be the end of my life. But today here I am still fending for myself and my children. "Surely He will save you from the fawler snare and from the deadly pestilence". Psalm 91. I give glory to God.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jun, 2018 04:37 AM

Men and women of God, lets continue growing our faith. On the day were born again same level of FAITH was stamped on each one of us without favor - Romans 12 verse 3. So let's not only be hearers of the word but lets put that word into action. God will fill us with excellent spirit beyond our imagination.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Jun, 2018 04:59 AM

I thank God for who I am.

I thank God for the two children I have from my past relationship

I thank God for the job I have. I dont earn much but its enough to take care of me and my children. Out of that small salary I have a house in medium density, a car and enough provisions. Infact each month I make sure I wont budget beyond my income. I am looking forward to run a small business very soon.

I understand God has that speciality in every area of my life.

I am always depending on His guidance to lead me whenever faced with challenge for God understands every situation. Stay blessed.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jul, 2018 05:02 AM

Hello saints

We God wisdom to help us find healthy friendships.

The following verses will assist you and me;

Proverbs 13:20- He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.

1 Corinthians 15 verse 33- Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners

( I will continue)

Stay blessed

Page : 1 2