Author Thread: Pain and Blame
dedicated2U

View Profile
History
Pain and Blame
Posted : 13 Nov, 2018 07:05 PM

I tried to be a good wife to an uncaring unfaithful husband. My kids blamed me even after he left us and denied Christ. The pastor blamed me. My kids pain blamed me that I had stayed and tried so long. Now I pray my kids know I loved them and do and if I could go to a time machine and know he would have ever hurt us I would have and never let them hurt. To not forgive and hold the hurt inside is alway6s going to hurt them wherever they are. they are good kids but sometimes I feel it's hard to try but I pray and do it anyway. But blame really really hurts.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Pain and Blame
Posted : 25 Feb, 2019 10:13 PM

I think as mothers at times we overreact and dont consider other people's feelings. We lean on our on understanding. On the way we tend to hurt our beloved ones. We forget we are great contributors in our marriages, our children's lives, our relatives and at large our communities.Our reasoning on the flesh overpowers our spirit. I am sorry to tell you that you could have mantained good relationship with your children. God doesnt like divorces. Pray about your children and God will give you divine direction. Be blessed.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Pain and Blame
Posted : 17 Mar, 2019 03:42 PM

I don't undertand how children, a pastor and others could blame you for wanting a better life for you and your children. Of course, God does not like Divorce, but he also does not like a man who denies Him, who hurts his wife and children... This is a no-brainer for me. You did the right thing. You protected yourself and your children. Try to forgive those who do not understand and know that God still loves you.

Chioniso

View Profile
History
Pain and Blame
Posted : 28 Mar, 2019 03:29 AM

Of course I am not saying she could have stayed there besides all the beatings. What I am trying to bring across is that Ephisians 6 tells us we dont wrestle against flesh and blood, but against powers, against the rulers, against principalities of darkness of this world and against spiritual weakedness in higher places. If you find yourself in this kind of trouble, lets put on the full armor of God and fight the devil left, right and centre. On this earth you will never find anyone who is perfect. Every one has a weakness including you. Even right now when searching for a partner we should always bear that in mind. There is no Mr Best or Ms Best. We have to accommodate some of the things and as christians we will then pray as partners for the best. If you are not ready to accommodate then there is no need to waste time searching for a partner because you are going to spent the rest of your life single and still searching.