Author Thread: Deer Hunting
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Deer Hunting
Posted : 7 Dec, 2019 10:46 AM

How can anyone kill a little 🦌 deer for sport !!

I seen one crossing the busy road this morning just trying to get to the wooded area on the other side. It made it !😀

Maybe those killing for food could just eat rabbits !!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Deer Hunting
Posted : 26 Feb, 2020 06:28 PM

But rabbits are cute too!!

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Deer Hunting
Posted : 27 Feb, 2020 11:47 AM

Cupcake writes,

"How can anyone kill a little deer for sport!! I seen one crossing the busy road this morning just trying to get to the wooded area on the other side. It made it ! Maybe those killing for food could just eat rabbits!!"

End quotes.

Cupcake you appear to be full of contradictions. At one moment deer are wonderful creatures and then rabbits are not??? Ok to kill one kind of animal but the other is to be spared??? LOL! Not so much an entire animal lover are you Cupcake?

I want to be clear I don't ever hunt deer or rabbits. But note you mention "food" and claim hunters are killing ONLY for sport, then do a switch and talk of rabbits for food! Lol!

Are you aware rabbits are full of disease compared to deer. Its been proven many times rabbits are not good for eating, lots of problems with them and are terribly unhealthy to eat! Do the research. Then if that is not obvious in research, this is a Christian forum and the Bible is clear rabbits are an abomination unto YHWH for "food" to His people to eat! Yicks! But deer are Biblically clean to eat! You seem to be mixed up Cupcake to what is Biblical food (like deer) to that of what is unclean or is an abomination to Yahuwah (like rabbits!) but according to you abominations are ok to eat???

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Deer Hunting
Posted : 1 Apr, 2020 02:09 PM

Teddhug the critic !

You for from perfect your postings prove that. With your stupid emojis.

I'm not a fan of rabbits many others are.

They both are hunted got food .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Deer Hunting
Posted : 1 Apr, 2020 02:12 PM

Your far from perfect.

Hunted for food .

Corrected.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Deer Hunting
Posted : 1 Apr, 2020 02:59 PM

Deer can become a nuisance animal if they overpopulate, which is why there is a hunting season for them. The big whammy with them is they have a tendency to stray near roads and it can be exceptionally dangerous to hit an animal that size. A rabbit, not so much. Rabbits are also easier for predators to pick off.

View Profile
History
Deer Hunting
Posted : 1 Apr, 2020 03:42 PM

Yeah, Cupcake, and you have never used any emojis.

View Profile
History
Deer Hunting
Posted : 1 Apr, 2020 03:42 PM

Reason #1 for hunting deer, they taste delicious.

View Profile
History
Deer Hunting
Posted : 1 Apr, 2020 03:48 PM

I don't know anyone who hunt deer just for sport. Everyone I know who hunt deer, eats any deer that they are able to get.

T0TH3M4X

View Profile
History
Deer Hunting
Posted : 1 Apr, 2020 05:47 PM

Deer-licious!

View Profile
History
Deer Hunting
Posted : 1 Apr, 2020 06:16 PM

Page : 1 2 3