struggleing
Posted : 14 Mar, 2021 02:41 PM

does anyone know of any spiritual places to go too

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
struggleing
Posted : 15 Mar, 2021 04:30 AM

Hi I can't think of any organisation to suggest in this time of lockdown.

I would suggest crying out to God we are to cast our burdens onto Jesus for he cares for us.

Get into the habit of doing this morning, noon and night, pray, read your Bible, and ask God to help you with whatever your going through...

ADAM7777

View Profile
History
struggleing
Posted : 19 Jun, 2021 01:39 AM

Yes the spiritual place is where God intends to dwell forever, knowing He does not dwell in temples/buildings made with hands.

Where God went to was Holy ground, imagine the place He stays in forever, which is in a person, and on top of that what requirement and duty to make that place the way you present to God, who has valued you above all that ever could be.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
struggleing
Posted : 25 Jun, 2021 09:57 AM

ADAM, your statement here, “Where God went to was Holy ground...”, makes very little sense. God doesn’t have to go to Holy ground.

And then you say people are “valuable”. What does this mean⁉️

To the contrary, the Bible clearly teaches that God LOVES and has mercy on UNworthy people and then instills the worth of his Son into them.

Adam, your sinless perfectionism has lead you into a humanistic value system that values man more than God.

View Profile
History
struggleing
Posted : 14 Jul, 2021 04:07 PM

Your heart..... for those that say heaven is in the sky, the birds will be there before they will be. For those that say that heaven is in the sea then the fish of the sea will be there before they will be. Therefore.... heaven is all around you and in you. ~Book of Thomas....

Poetic4Grace

View Profile
History
struggleing
Posted : 15 May, 2022 12:52 PM

You could look around for christian sites or download christian social apps from google play. You just got to look around. You Tube has a christian community & there's facebook. A word of warning You Tube has so much fighting between christian groups. Same thing with facebook. I have found in a number of places people can be judgemental with others if you go on secular media. Go with caution on secular media. Even other Christians can be judgemental too.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
struggleing
Posted : 24 Dec, 2022 08:17 AM

Man is born to trouble as sure as sparks fly upwards. (Job 5:7) Salmon struggle up stream. Catepillars struggle in their cacoon to emerge a butterfly. It is ours to struggle. Yet Mary listened to Jesus and Martha struggled in preparations. Mary chose what was better. (Luke 10:42) All is done. Just listen. REST. Enter his rest. Jesus said, "My yoke is easy and my burden is light." All this is temporal affairs. Vanity on vanity. Go for the prize which is to enter into God's rest. "Come to me you who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest."

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
struggleing
Posted : 3 Jan, 2023 09:44 PM

The best place to find biblical fellowship is a strong biblical church lead by a strong biblical pastor/s who loves Jesus and is lovingly obedient to all the commands of Jesus.

That’s nearly impossible in many places because many churches prefer to compete with circus magicians and psychics or even amusement parks. Or worse yet, in some “Christian” churches, leaders dress up in goofy costumes and hats, blow smoke around and chant like Buddhas. Hard to imagine how mechanical and boring some leaders are with the things of God

Finding a good church might take a lot of looking around and a lot of effort. But since God is more concerned with you finding the right church than you are—make pray a major part of your search