Author Thread: Are people here actual bible believing Christians?
TreborHG^

View Profile
History
Are people here actual bible believing Christians?
Posted : 9 Dec, 2021 08:56 AM

John 4:1

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world."

I have been in this site for about a week, and from what I see from reading their profiles, I do feel many of them are true bible believing Christians. Please note I am only talking about the accounts of women on here. In all honestly, out of the many accounts I have come across, only one of them have I gotten the impression that she is a true Christian that has read her bible from cover to cover and has the word in her heart.

It is kind of discouraging that a site that is so-called made for "Christian Dating" has so many people that are not actual Christians, but lukewarm.

Are you ladies experiencing the same issue with guys?

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2022 07:43 AM

Absolutely. I have been here for 7 months now and it is like searching for a needle in a haystack. As a free site where anyone can join it is not weird that all kinds of people actually join. I have also found not only "lukewarm" Christians but muslims and non-believers also.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 10:53 PM

Good point

Jacie08^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Sep, 2023 02:31 AM

Yes, its true what has been stated in the post. Majorly here the profiles through which I have messaged are not believers and even if they are they mostly come across as lukewarm. I came across only one person who reads the bible and is a progressive Christian.