Author Thread: My Dear Brother
lovehope3

View Profile
History
My Dear Brother
Posted : 11 Dec, 2021 06:27 AM

Greetings dear ones:

Please pray that God heals my dear Brother of a huge tumor on his kidney and heal his other kidney completely also and that he needs no dialysis. Please pray that God also heals my dear Mother's one remaining kidney. I thank God for them both. They are very loving and dear family members of mine. They both love and believe in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My dear Mother has been on dialysis for years but I desire God to work miracles in both their situations. Thanks for your prayers of love and faith.

Much love in Christ Jesus forever!

lovehope3

View Profile
History
My Dear Brother
Posted : 11 Dec, 2021 07:00 AM

I just got off the phone with my dear Mother and she said that my dear Brother already started his first dialysis treatment. But they are still preparing to have a surgery to remove one of his kidneys in a couple of weeks. I desire God to heal him of the tumor so he doesn't need surgery. I know that God is able. But pray for my dear Mother, my dear Brother, and my dear Sister (and all of our kindred and loved ones) that they all would walk in the glorious faith of Jesus Christ always. I have seen God do amazing things with their faith through the years. Thanks dear ones!

Much love in Christ Jesus forever! Amen.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
My Dear Brother
Posted : 4 Jan, 2022 08:32 PM

I hope everything works out for your family. Very sorry you’re experiencing such illnesses.

I am always encouraged when I meditate on the sovereignty of God and his divine providence.

Divine providence is taught in Romans 8:28: “We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.”

In his divine prerogative, God can intervene in order to change the course of events (illness in your case) if he so chooses.

Very interesting study of Devine providence and Devine miracles and how they are used by God

I do pray for complete healing for your family. God be with you