Author Thread: Spider-Man...
Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Spider-Man...
Posted : 16 Dec, 2021 10:01 AM

I sent to see Spider-Man No Way Home today with my son, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was good to see Toby McGuire who is my all time favourite Spider-Man...:-)

YemFlavour

View Profile
History
Spider-Man...
Posted : 7 Jan, 2022 12:47 PM

I thoroughly enjoyed it. I pre ordered to watch the premier but had to work so went on 18th Dec. I couldn't sleep overnight and boy, was I happy after it? Yes, it was money well spent. I love anything Marvel anyways.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Spider-Man...
Posted : 7 Jan, 2022 03:13 PM

I'm glad you enjoyed it, I also had to work the day it came out. So my son watched it alone, he then watched it again with me on my day off bless him...:-)

YemFlavour

View Profile
History
Spider-Man...
Posted : 8 Jan, 2022 04:19 AM

Wow, that was exactly what my son did 😂😂😂😂. I asked the logic in it but he said it doubled the fun.

When Tobey Maguire appeared, the whole cinema went crazy including me.

My only criticism is, the whole world shouldn't have forgotten Peter Parker. They just need to disconnect Peter from Spiderman, forget Peter is Spiderman. The way Dr Strange did it, it was like Peter was never born. So, how was he walking around 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Spider-Man...
Posted : 8 Jan, 2022 08:44 AM

That’s too funny that’s exactly what happened when I went, my son hadn’t told me anything about it so I didn’t know Toby McGuire was in it till he appeared on stage. Needless to say I was grinning from ear to ear…😁

YemFlavour

View Profile
History
Spider-Man...
Posted : 8 Jan, 2022 12:13 PM

It's so hard to see a Marvel fan. So happy I stumbled on this forum. Which other Marvel movie do you like?

Looking to Dr Strange 2 and Black Panther 2. Wonder who the new king is gonna be now that Chadwick is no more?

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Spider-Man...
Posted : 9 Jan, 2022 02:59 PM

I like Guardians of the galaxy and Thor Ragnarok. Yes it will be interesting to see who they will cast in that role. I believe that the film is set to be released in November this year…:-)