Author Thread: I’m not going to ask no more
Admin

I’m not going to ask no more
Posted : 8 Feb, 2022 10:55 AM

Before I use to get advice from friends about how to find someone, and almost all of them would give me the same advice, either use a dating app or go out and find someone. A, I’ve gotten to where I don’t trust dating apps, and B, I go out to church and to the store, where else do I need to go? Also I’m not going to waste gas and go somewhere farther away. That’s not happening. Sometimes whatever my friends would tell me to go out and find someone they would also tell me to just ask the girl out. I’m just going to be brutally honest, that doesn’t work, especially when I do it, because I’m ugly. It might work for people who aren’t as ugly as me, but it doesn’t work for someone like me. That’s why I’d rather wait until someone asks me when I’m out in a store or somewhere or wait until someone comes along to the church I go to and decides to become a member, but even then I’ll wait until she asks me, because if she asks me that would tell me that she’s not too worried about looks and that she must be a little bit of a decent human being. I’ll probably get a lot of flak for saying that, but I don’t care, it’s true, if all a woman cares about is looks she’s not worth being with.

Starakotva

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 May, 2022 12:38 AM

I think disco or bars.

Are you ugly? Talk to ugly girls than.

Robbie_Ray_Jensen

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2022 07:29 PM

From my experience. Looks is literally in the eye of the beholder. During my school years I was called ugly. Age 20 apparently I am a nice looking guy.

A big thing is confidence in yourself. You just waiting around is honestly not going to get you anybody to be honest especially when you're a male and males tend to be in the roles of the pursuer and it mentions that in the Bible too. Go read the Boaz and Ruth story. The Bible kind of implies the roles of God's design to be honest with you. When I didn't confidence I wanted someone to come to me. As a guy with confidence I want to be the one doing the initiatives.

Also, you want to be in the right Godly relationship. You really want to trust God in that area too cause getting your heart crushed cause you rely more on yourself and not God and rushing the relationship is a recipe for disaster too. It's better to be single and then getting your feelings crushed to be honest.

Conclusion: You need to put a lot of effort in being proactive and you also need to put a lot of effort in a relationship when you gets one.

Robbie_Ray_Jensen

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jun, 2022 07:32 PM

Do not give up hope and keep trusting in God. Be very confident in yourself none the less. God will bless your hard work eventually.

Good Luck Brother in Christ and may God bless you!

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jan, 2023 10:49 PM

Just persevere brother, just imagine how much more humility you will get after all that rejection. Kidding aside, God puts a HIGH premium on humility—don’t lose sight of that fact‼️‼️‼️

Then, when you actually meet that special lady, you’ll be sufficiently humble to make the relationship work out better than you ever thought possible‼️‼️ BUT, stick with it and ASK someone‼️‼️

As for being ugly, it helps me. I walk in the woods and when I come near a grizzly bear it pretends its dead to make me go away 🤣😂😅😇

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jun, 2023 05:20 PM

at least when you're ugly people are going after you for just looks. I was cursed with being attractive and people only care about my looks. I get it I look 10-15 years younger then I actually am. i'm a person, I have feelings, i'm not some slav of meat to ogle at.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 06:51 PM

I don’t get it.

In your starting thread, you said you were ugly. Now you’ve been cursed with being attractive. I’m confused.

I’m not picking on you, I’ve said the same things myself. Some people find me attractive while others think I’m but ugly.

If I can say as much. Your relationships with people doesn’t have anything to do with your looks.

Sometimes we THINK people don’t like us but it’s really them and us not knowing how to respond to each other. Sometimes other people are just as afraid of us as we are of them. I think shyness plays heavily.

Then there are those people who just plain don’t like us for for no good reason.

And if you’re anything like me, when I was a kid, our family didn’t stay in one place long enough for me to get acquainted with other kids so I was always considered a little weird everywhere I went

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 08:07 PM

im not the OP.

thatguy93a^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2023 08:08 PM

im not the OP.