Author Thread: ‘AuPair’ searching for a Host Family in Austria from July 2022
romanny^

View Profile
History
‘AuPair’ searching for a Host Family in Austria from July 2022
Posted : 17 May, 2022 06:34 AM

Hi everyone,

I’m Romanus (25) from Tanzania. My friends call me Rom- A open minded, calm, active and Jesus loving guy. Some of you might already know what ‘AuPair’ program is. For those who don’t, It’s a cultural exchange program for young males and females where a family offers language course, accommodation and meals plus some pocket money in exchange for Childcare (babysitting, playing with kids, school drop off and pick up) and light household chores. If interested, read more from google or pm. I have a AuPair.Com account with profile no. 2164860. Kindly Have a look.

For the past weeks I’ve been searching for a Family. For me, it’s important for the family to be Christians.

More about me: I speak Swahili (native), fluent in English and I speak level A2 German. I would love to be an Aupair and a family member in your family in Austria as a big brother to your kids. Expect me to babysit, play with kids, take them to their friends’ interactive dates and hobbies, cook some simple meals and I can be a live a live in tutor. Plus bringing a lot of fun along!! I have a good experience with kids: I worked with kids at a summer camp in Leipzig Germany, I have worked as a volunteering teacher and sports supervisor at a primary school, babysitted my cousins and more. My education is University level (B.A Statistics & Economics). My goal is to better my German speaking skills and the knowledge of the language in general before I can go for a MAster’s degree in Germany. Time Available to Start: From July to September 2022 for At least 3months and a maximum of 12 months. Any questions? Pls Feel free to Ask. I can’t wait to meet you. Hear from you!

Rom