Author Thread: The true Love has no borders He doesn't look on the color of the skin. They build themselves in the fear of God.
Admin

The true Love has no borders He doesn't look on the color of the skin. They build themselves in the fear of God.
Posted : 14 Jun, 2022 01:38 PM

The true Love has no borders He doesn't look on the color of the skin. They build themselves in the fear of God.

Hello everyone reading my biography.

I am a God fearing servant of God and devoted my whole being as a laborer in God's field. I keep my body as the temple of the Holy Spirit the seat of God. And I remain faithful to the teaching of the word of God.

My heart and my soul to worship the Lord by obeying the voice of God, by applying his word to the letter.

I remain faithful to the Holy Scriptures (the Bible). I am a man of prayer and prayer fasting and devoted time in the bible the word of God.

I hold firm to holy doctrine the only one, It is the doctrine of Jesus Christ, I am not attached to other false doctrines which do not come from God in this world.

I am a servant of God I am endearing, romantic, serious, sincere, sensitive, loving, honest, affectionate and gentle, understanding and sense of responsibility.

I don't smoke or drink alcohol and I don't have any tattoos on my body.

I would like to meet a woman on CDFF at Long Distances to establish a serious relationship based on the fear of God, and which are based on the Bible the word of God.I want to have a serious relationship with a Christian woman without complicated and any lies and cheating.

I would like to start a conversation with a God fearing Christian woman by video call more often, in order to avoid any kind of doubt. I would like Jesus Christ to be the center of our relationships and our conversations that everything is guided by the Holy Spirit in a spirit of gentleness and love.

I am looking for a Christian woman feared by God inside and out, who is a woman devoted to God and who remains in reading the word of God and in prayer and always desires to have her intimacy with her savior Jesus Christ.

She must be a different Christian woman like other women in the world. She must respect her body as the temple of God.

I am looking for a God-feared woman without having tattoos all over her body. She must not be an alcoholic woman and she does not smoke cigarettes.

She must be honest, serious, sincere, endearing, romantic, affectionate, sensitive, gentle, understanding, loving, God fearing.

I would like all the scammers to know that whatever form you take I will block you immediately you will not have a bank card where the money I know you are hacking into people's accounts. because I know your works on several social networks with fake malicious identities. I'll do well enough to get you reported by the police.

I want to start a home with a God fearing woman, and who want to have children and serve the Lord together and pray and read the Bible together. Our house be a house consecrated to the Lord.

Way to contact Whatsapp Messenger video call + Text message (+509) 4624-5874