Author Thread: Illegal work
Sazy^

View Profile
History
Illegal work
Posted : 16 Jun, 2022 11:43 AM

Guys,

Pls let me know what you think on illegal work.

Recently I have tried to arrest a friend who works illegaly in Costa Rica. I told him that God is against criminal/illegal boarder crossing and illegal work. And I told him: return home or I will ask police to return home.

What do you think about that?

dunravin

View Profile
History
Illegal work
Posted : 8 Jul, 2022 02:19 AM

God doesn't respect national borders, nor for that matter do most governments... Wars... Famines... Civil strife... Hunger

.. The list goes on... You may argue that the laws of the land take precedence over the universal declaration of human rights which does not recognise the limitations that nationalistic governments impose on citizens and aliens alike but where ever there is tyranny there must be a response by the people and illegal migration is one such response. Men need to work and provide for their families and if that means that they have to walk across deserts and work in underpaid jobs and run terrible risks and be disrespected because of their immigration status then you should recognise the strength it takes to be a undocumented alien.. Give God the glory.. Give grace to your friend and love him even though an illegal worker... You're not on this planet to judge... You're on this planet to demonstrate Jesus's total commitment to fulfilling the Fathers will... Leave God to judge the sinner.