Author Thread: Supreme court overturns Roe V. Wade
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Supreme court overturns Roe V. Wade
Posted : 24 Jun, 2022 09:49 AM

Joey Biden just came on TV with the report.

He's all upset!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2022 09:51 AM

Biden wants to now increase the amount of abortion pills given to pharmacies across America.

" Morning after pill"

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2022 10:04 AM

Abortion will now be State by State issue.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2022 01:06 PM

Evil people will continue to restore the “right” to kill, sadistically maim and torture living human beings.

One day they will meet all of those they tortured and killed sitting at the feet of Jesus.

I wonder what that will be like.

There’s a glimpse of that in Bible.

The formerly carefree rich man, from his most recent placement in hell, could see the formerly poor beggar Lazarus with Abraham in the presence of God.

Lazarus used to wait for scraps of food to fall from the rich man’s table.

At least the rich man didn’t abort the poor man.

What will it be like for filthy rich people suffering in eternal hell to see all the children they dismembered and murdered in heaven sitting at the feet of Jesus⁉️⁉️

Some abortionists have already grown old and have gone to their “reward” and have met those they’ve savagely torn apart for money by abortion

Some “nice” people think I’m being to graphic about the destruction caused by abortionists.

But I wonder why these “nice” people remain unmoved about those who suffer so much at the abortionist’s hand⁉️⁉️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2022 01:10 PM

I’m happy to report the repentance of some of those who’ve once committed abortion atrocities.

God’s forgiveness is great‼️ He can and will forgive the truly broken repentant heart of even an abortion chamber operator‼️‼️

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2022 03:10 PM

The story of world history is currently in the final chapter. The events that we are witnessing are not random acts...rather ruleings are being made that cause people to either be in camp 'A' or thoes people will choose to be in camp 'B'.

The decision is simple, make sure that you are in the same camp that GOD is in!

2 Corinthians 6:17

"Therefore come out from their midst and be separate, says the Lord, and touch nothing unclean, and I will receive you."

(here is a list of states that you will want to distance yourself from!)

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/24/abortion-laws-by-state-roe-v-wade-00037695

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jun, 2022 06:38 PM

Trump’s SCOTUS appointees made the difference in the latest abortion decision.

Ultimately God gets the glory for placing all rulers in power, even the bad one’s like Biden and Obama and their extremely bad SC picks.

Daniel 2:20 And He (God) changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding.

God gives good rulers and the people rejoice, he also punishes nations by giving them bad, repressive and stupid rulers.

American still needs to repent because some states will still allow hired abortion assassins to kill GOD’S little children