Author Thread: Hello, is anybody else there?
mitzyme

View Profile
History
Hello, is anybody else there?
Posted : 24 Jun, 2022 10:20 PM

"A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger. The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, but the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness !!!!" ( Proverbs)

Where are the soft answers?

Where is the wise man?

Only mouth of fools??

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2022 08:47 AM

So Jesus is a fool⁉️ He used harsh language to false teachers and even to his own disciples at times

All the prophets of old used harsh language exposing false prophets, so are they fools too⁉️

As for you quoting Bible verse to beat those up you disagree with—well, I guess that’s acceptable sense it’s you doing it.

You also agreed with TeddyHug’s use of harsh language against me. Looks like you pick and chose who can use harsh language and who can’tz

There’s a word for people like that but maybe you already know it

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jun, 2022 08:55 AM

All Bible verses should be applied in the exact context in which they were written otherwise we turn the Bible into a mix of contradictions.

A gentle answer can be given to those seeking truth and even to false teachers at the start to help them see their error. But a headstrong false teacher is to be rebuked before all people. You’re probably unaware of that verse.

In your introductory massage, you said you don’t read long posts or messages. I take it you don’t read much Bible either—is that right? The Bible is rather lengthy. You don’t have to answer it you don’t want to