Author Thread: Why Come? We're in the Army now?
Admin

Why Come? We're in the Army now?
Posted : 22 Apr, 2011 02:10 PM

Why come we may not be bumped to page 2 for a year?

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 May, 2011 07:55 AM

Why come I have returned to the why comes?

Why come if you want to have a week end gathering you should go to the saysomething nice forum and make a comment?

why come we have weeds in our gardens?

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 May, 2011 07:18 PM

Why come, Hey Violakat?

Why come, Hope everyone is doing fine?

Why come, Chevy, I grow rhubarb and it's a very tart fruit. It has a large green leafy top with a stalk, similar to celery. It's mainly used in pies, breads and sauces. Strawberry- Rhubarb pie is good?

Why come, Let us sing unto the Lord!?

Why come, You all have a great evening?

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2011 08:10 AM

Why come Love You All?

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2011 08:18 AM

why come chevy rocks?

Why come I am at the library?

Why come mt cats woke me up this morning at 5:45am?

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2011 08:25 AM

Why come thanks for the rhubarb 101 ? ____________________________ Why come I remember hearing about rhubarb pie? ____________________________ Why come Dennis should know weeds can be removed quickly with a strong back and a good garden ho ? _____________________________ Why come I was censored when I ended ho with an e ? _____________________________ Why come that's crazy? _____________________________ Why come T has forgotten the why come section? _____________________________ Why come I still Love her? _____________________________ Why come Living like Christ is Loving like God?

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2011 02:40 PM

Why come I finally found my map?

Why come it showed me where the Why Comes are?

Why come I missed y'all?

Why come Mom leaves when I come back? :(

Why come I understand her needing to step back?

Why come I'm going to make homemade ice cream?

Why come I'm going to make several different flavors to take to a couple of get-togethers this weekend?

Why come I hope I don't eat it all before then?! Haha!

Why come I'm so glad Chevy loves me anyway? Haha!

Why come I wish I could go to Flatlanders campmeeting?

Why come a CDFF weekend get-together would be an awesome idea?!!

Why come especially if all the Why Comers could be there? :)

Why come meeting y'all would be terrifically fun?!

Why come we could all eat ice cream?!

Why come see y'all later! :)

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2011 07:17 PM

Why come we need to pray for the folks in Joplin?

Why come I volunteered with United Way to help in the clean up and am waiting to be called up?

Why come I wish I could take some of Browneyes' home made ice cream with me?

Why come I use to have a 5 gallon ice cream maker and would use it every summer at my store?

Why come it took 6 dozen eggs and 4 cans of Eagle Brand milk, along with gobs of sugar and regular milk?

Why come I miss it?

Why come if I still had it I would take it to Joplin to make them some ice cream?

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2011 07:55 PM

Why come, good to see you all?

Why come, some weeds are actually good for the garden? I don't care for weeding, because I can't keep up with it?

Why come, yw, Chevy, glad to talk about rhubarb. Maybe someday you can try a rhubarb dessert?

Why come, I also just got censored for using that garden tool word? hmmm

Why come, it's so sad to see the damage that all these storms have done. Yes, we need to pray for all of them. That's good, Edw, that you'll be able to help out with this?

Why come, love to all. Have a nice evening and a great tomorrow? Thank you Jesus!

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2011 05:11 AM

Why come I didn't know United Way did stuff like that? _____________________________ Why come I'm praying for the Joplin folks and the ones who got hit again last night? _____________________________ Why come I love home-made ice-cream? _____________________________ Why come I'm not sure I could make it to a get together cause I work more than I stay home? _____________________________ Why come Have a great day? ____________________________ Why come tasting rhubarb pie is now on my bucket list?

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2011 07:46 AM

Why come a faith worth having is a faith sharing? _____________________________ Why come (1John 3:1) Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called the children of God!? _____________________________ Why come LOVE YALL? _____________________________ Why come Happy Wednesday?

Page : 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23