Author Thread
stormcountry33

View Profile
My Fiance and I...
Posted : 26 Jul, 2012 04:55 AM

She passed her medical so we are praising God for that.....but she still has not received the package....the next step for us is her visa interview ...it is August 13th!

stormcountry33

View Profile
My Fiance and I...
Posted : 20 Jul, 2012 07:56 PM

I'm asking for prayer for my fiance and myself... we are petitioning for her visa and God has been blessing us continously! :) I sent her a package in the mail two weeks ago, a package that she really needs. It should have arrived last week. This package holds some personal info about myself as well...so please pray that she will receive the package this next week. Also, she needs to go through a medical examination for the visa process...she is hoping to go Monday...She is from the Philippines and its typhoon season and with the rainy season she often gets the flu and cold like symptoms so please pray that she will be fully restored to health for her medical as well as just her general health during this season. :) Thank you all for your prayers!!

stormcountry33

View Profile
Face or Character?
Posted : 20 Jul, 2012 07:45 PM

When I saw my fiance's profile on here, my first thought was ,"Wow! She's so beautiful!" I sent her an email but honestly didn't think she'd respond. Every day, I fall more and more in love with her. Its seeing her smile at a joke, or seeing her light up that causes me to fall deeper and deeper in love. Seeing her spirit and heart unveiled shows her true beauty..Physically she is gorgeous but from a spiritual standpoint she is just absolutely amazingly beautiful! It may be the physical attraction that pulls us toward the other, or maybe just one or two physical features like one's eyes or smile but its definitely the spiritual/character side of them that causes us to truly fall in love with them. :)

stormcountry33

View Profile
Other than sex, what would make you feel really loved in marriage.
Posted : 20 Jul, 2012 07:31 PM

The little things...things that show you are paying attention...acts of love, no matter what they are....showing support and encouragment. ....I would say that same things that women are looking for.....I"m glad that God has lead me to my Xette! She's absolutely amazing!! I just hope and pray that I'm the man of God that God knows she deserves....

stormcountry33

View Profile
Is there anyone on here who believes....
Posted : 5 Jun, 2012 03:41 PM

Herbal, I have no idea who you are and Im sure we have never met in person but its clear to me that you are surely crazy! ....Haha!!! I'm just kidding! For those who may not know..I know Herbal and she's a friend.... talk to you later Herbal!

stormcountry33

View Profile
Dead conversations
Posted : 12 May, 2012 12:36 AM

I think its important to just be yourself...if the conversation dies, don't force it....one day it will flow! :) :) :)

stormcountry33

View Profile
What are guys looking for?
Posted : 12 May, 2012 12:34 AM

My fiance and I met on this site and because she is from the Philippines we couldn't have any kind of a physical relationship and so our relationship was built strictly on friendship first and she really is my best friend. I think its great that you will not compromise your relationship with God for a relationship. Stay strong in that and in time God's perfect will for your life will unfold in front of your eyes and you will be simply amazed at where you are and how He placed you there. :)

stormcountry33

View Profile
Premarital sex
Posted : 9 May, 2012 05:50 PM

1 Corinthians 7

1Now for the matters you wrote about: It is good for a man not to marry 2But since there is so much immorality, each man should have his own wife, and each woman her own husband.

(In this scripture here, it seems in basic form we are being told that because there is so much sexual immorality, one should become married so that in staying true to their vows, they would not succumb to such behaviors.)

3The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4The wife�s body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband�s body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife. 5Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6I say this as a concession, not as a command.

(Here we are being told, that as a husband and wife, we have a responsibility towards one another to fulfill the other's needs and desires and that if we do not, we can be sure Satan will tempt the other through their desires.)

7I wish that all men were as I am. But each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.

8Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I am. 9But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

(I think this is where your friend and his church get their ideology. In this scripture it could be interpreted that as long as you only have one partner/control yourself whether married or unmarried, sexual relations is okay...that it is only if you find you can't control yourself that you should seek marriage....the problem with this concept is the point made above in verses 1 & 2...again, there it states that because there is so much sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman should have her own husband...and in THAT statement, I would make the argument that perhaps premarital sex is not wrong, but because our of lack of self control {vs. 5} we really need to wait til we are married.)

stormcountry33

View Profile
What do you ask a woman?
Posted : 9 May, 2012 05:09 PM

I saw a woman's profile on here...saw some songs lyrics that at the time I thought was a poem..I simply introduced myself and asked if she had wrote the "poem".......we are hoping to get married September 1st :) God will guide and direct...just be patient in waiting for His timing. :)

stormcountry33

View Profile
Should we stay?
Posted : 4 May, 2012 08:26 PM

Get out! The bible says that we men our to love our wives as Christ loves the church. Christ was about building up the church, not destroying it. He served His disciples and while He rebuked from time to time, it was in words and generally with a parable to open their eyes for understanding. My assumption is that this man is not truly saved. He does not have the love of the Lord within him...be careful....

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10